Home

New GIGA.DE screenshots! [02/20/02]

Lord_FinnSon

A couple things about this picture:

88131fotostory.jpg

This sure looks like the pit that Darth Maul fell into...Hey! Maul! You're not alone :) How come there is a health meter with the SAME number of health above it? The little blue number (same to the weapon ammo meter)? I think I saw the same thing at E3 video about JO...

Guest Krayt Tion

It is not uncommon for us to get screenshots from transitional periods/earlier builds of the JO even this close to release.

Also, LordFinnson, I've edited the thread title for clarity.

You heard the man, Gonkh8er knows all.

I like his fake picture of killing a Gonk. I can't wait to do that. It isn't a star wars game unless you can.

I wonder, are we going to be able to pick what Crosshair we want? They sometimes have different ones, here it is red, in some other ones it is a triangle shame and others it is a circle with little lines in it.....I know in Quake 3 you could change it....

Maybe Gonkh8er can tell me...

i stand corrected....

This is kinda off the subject, but did anyone else think, whoever played the game in the UK trailer really stinks. Atleast at the beginning. He/she missed so many of the stormtroopers and missed with his saber left and right....atleast i hope that it was just a bad player behind the controls....

Archived