Home

Escapemi Family 3!

Fender

Yes, I was bored, and I thought why not! Lets do Escapemi Family 3!

I am gonna get in before everyone else, and do a few proposals (Well one actually).

*Gets down on one knee*

Natty, will you marry me? You won't? Dammit! Good Gracious, Dammit to Hell! Say YES!

*Gets up off the floor, wipes muck off one knee*

You all know the rules.... les get a family going again!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Griswold

who the hell am I suppose to be? i know!! Natty's great uncle, if u wanna mary her, ur going to have to go trough me to get her!!

Griswold, in real life I'm 145 pound 5"10 1/2", are you really gonna stand up to me? And I got a whole lot of growing to go.... I'm only 13.

Originally posted by Fender

Griswold, in real life I'm 145 pound 5"10 1/2", are you really gonna stand up to me? And I got a whole lot of growing to go.... I'm only 13.

Your only a year younger than me, but your like way bigger than me!

I'm like 5ft, 6st (don't know it in pounds, not a lot of them!)

This family thing sounds pretty cool :D

oh oh oh Fender, u wanna know how big I am?

6'1 215 pounds....so i suggest U back off!!! im not joking!! when i can ill sent u pic..

EVERYONE back off!!! Since Im her great Uncle...I need to protect her.....If u want to mary Natty..ur going to have to confience me and be nice with me..or else.....NO NATTY FOR U!!

and of course, Natty must agree with whoever she wants to mary....

btw HelenW, since im the oldest one here, u could be my wife....

Originally posted by Griswold

ok, ur my son, u have a GC..i bought it for u, cuz im rich!!! haha i love this...

Ur the best dad!:D Can you and Mom think about having me a brother or another sister?:D *Looks at Griswold innocently*

Or maybe you just want to adopt them from the forums. And If YOUR rich that means I am too! So I buy my sister Natty an Xbox. And my father one of those beer hat holder thingys. And mom gets a pet lizard named Stingy!:D

Archived