Home

Yuri's Revenge, anyone?

Darth Kirby

I love the expansion and all, but i don't think it's better than any SW game. (have you played the demo-- it, even in its non-completed stage is awesome)

YR is awesome though-- can't argue there.:cool:

Next time Kirby post this in a thread that is already made...(you just made one thread about YR so post it in there... -darthfergie

Guest Tie Guy

I love yuris revenge, though the Phsycic Towers are way too powerfull i think. And i also hate how the gatling turret can also shoot air units, it is a bit unfair.

C&C TIBERIAN SUN NOT COOL??????? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.... Have you ever played it online???? it is so cool... i got my own clan there.... it SO cool.

and i did not buy YR yet because my comp CAN play RA2 but with geat problems and laggs. so im not bying it untill my comp is upgraded. BUT IT LOOKS NICE!!

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I love yuris revenge, though the Phsycic Towers are way too powerfull i think. And i also hate how the gatling turret can also shoot air units, it is a bit unfair.

yeah-- if i'm not playing as Yuri (i am usually Great Britain) i get really frustrated when attacking their base

to overcome the psychic towers, just send in a Boris or a Tanya, which are immune to it.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Darth Kirby

yeah-- if i'm not playing as Yuri (i am usually Great Britain) i get really frustrated when attacking their base

to overcome the psychic towers, just send in a Boris or a Tanya, which are immune to it.

Yeah, just yesterday i had some fun and took out 2 entire bases with a single Boris. That is much harder to do with Tanya though.

BTW Wrait, that was a wise choice. It loads rather slow on my comp too, although it doesn't lag. It requires a good bit more than RA2 for some reason.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by GB_StormTrooper

Well, I got C&C YV tiday along with SWGB and its pretty cool I just started the American campaign and it gets hard with all those mind control freaks

Yeah, just use the Robot Tanks, and then in the laters levels use alot of prism tanks.

Did you say you got GB?!?

Archived