Home

New Indy Game wishlist.....

indianajones9

1. No block pushing puzzles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean really, get freakin creative!!

2. Let me make the game (sorry)

3.Let the whip action be realtime and not some canned animation

4.Include some cool set peices as puzzles. ie indy is tied to an air plane seat as the plane sliding down a cliff upside down. WHat to do? Have a few options there.

5 Branching paths in the game (FoA) He is an explorer. We are playing as him!! Let us explore.

6. Better aim and control with weapons

7. More adventure than Rambo action!!

8. Throw in Marcus or Sallah or....

9. INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS!!!!!!! Let me throw that chair of turn that table over for cover. PLEASE!!

10. Realstic damage model (to an extent)

11. Let me make the game !!!! (sorry again)

12. Mainly just remember that Indy is so popular after 20 years because of the character!!! He isn't Rambo. He's not the best fighter in the world. He is smart. Atlantis had too little action while IM had TOOOOOo much. Combine the two. Have the same puzzles as in FOA. DO NOT HAVE TOMB RAIDER PUZZLES!! Who am I kidding? No doubt I'll have to pull 1,0000000 levers and push even more blocks. I mean come on guys!!!:indy:

The Infernal machine was a good game but I enjoyed fate of atlantis so much more. Indy is not about going around jump puzzles and killing lots of people.

I hope the new game has a strong storyline and is not just another tomb raider clone. If I had my way, they would just re-release fate of atlantis with updated graphics and sound.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they should introduce a different female character, Sophia's voice was kind of screechy. And He should at least have one gun, a revolver or something, that might or might not be on him at the moment depending on whats going on.

oh, and let indianajones9 make the game (sorry)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm lovin this. Read my wishlist, then read the brand spankin new info on the game at gamespot.....familiar faces, chairs as weapons, better aim, puzzles that are action set pieces, indy's character (even his fighting style and weaknesses.) Now I'm not saying that I had a thing to do with all of this, but this may be the closest I get to designing my own Indy game. Sooooooo it's nice to play make believe. Ahhhhhhhhh

Thanks collective and lucas....It looks great !!! Now get back to work!!!

• 4 weeks later...
I don't want him to have ANY guns at all. That ruins him and gives him the total Tomb Raider / Rambo appeal.

I want him to have guns, it wouldn't be complete without them, but have it where he has little ammo, so that the player can't use guns constantly.

Hey now, beating the snot out of pure evil nazis is half the spirit of Indy, thats part of why they were set when they were, to give evil a face.

On another note, he should always have the gun he carried in the movies, but as seen in Temple of Doom and some of the other movie scenes, its not always the perfect weapon, running out of ammo, getting thrown out car windows, whatever

From the lucasarts speil:

1947. The Nazis have been crushed, the Cold War has begun and Soviet agents are sniffing around the ruins of the fabled Tower of Babel. What are they up to? The CIA wants renowned archaeologist and adventurer Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones®, Jr. to find out. Grab your whip and fedora and join Indy in globe-spanning race to unearth the mysterious "Infernal Machine™."

PS - did anyone know infernal machine came out on the gameboy, it must have been totally different. The screenshots look kind of zelda like.

http://www.thq.com/games/MinisiteDefault.asp?UPC=32072

Archived