Home

Whos going to play Galaxies

Guest Darktrooper

Guest Darktrooper

i want to know who is cuz i am starting to think about how i will design my character , what i want to do and some other stuff i already know what my name is its: Jaert Demalion

so guyz post your comments about how u feel about the game and what your plans are for the game

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

Sooooooorrrrrrrrryyyyyy for being a noooooooob but how do you play that?

He's referring to the new PC game coming out, Star Wars: Galaxies. It's a 3D rendered Massive Online Role Playing Game coming out later this year.

I for one, won't be playing it. I won't pay a monthly fee to play after paying $55 for the game :p

yeah sure :D :D.. i just looked around the room.

i made up a name: Corzip Dinn.

well. Cor is for Correlia.

Zip is for the kind of disks i use

Din was a card name in fron of me.

and i added the 'n' :D

just look around your room... and you will find somthing :D.

btw... did any of you see the picture i added??

yeah that is ancient... wait a sec... i posted in that one too .woah... that means........ IM ANCIENT

*runs around in room screaming*

But i now dont have that many Nicknames.

Wraith 8 here.

Mister E on the gamers forum and in TS online

Corzip Dinn on RPG's

Garik Loran on RPG's

Darkforse in TS online.

It depneds on alot of things I'll be able to work shortly if i get a hob I might adn two what kind of other stuff is out and what the reveiws say I'm not mindless enought o buy it because it say SW If it suck conut me out if their a few other games that are free after purcahse coming out after it I won't buy it

Even if non of this happeded or all of this happened 10,000 to 1

I wouldn't buy it. I'm not totaly agasint's they games them selves(though I sotra am) I'm agaisnt how many are run.

Originally posted by Darth Homer

Good news, Sithcloak, I've heard that you will be able to buy, sel, trade, modify, & build droids!

I'm gonna be a Zabrak...don't know what name yet, I kinda wait 'till the character creation to name 'em

I WILL be a Sith warrior!! mmmm...evil....

Oh heck yeah, I'm going to play!

Say, Darth Homer, why'd you pick a Zabrak....Your the first person that I've seen that openly admits that you're going to play one :D

Originally posted by Darth Homer

Zabrak = Darth Maul...he's just the shiznit

plus, you can do custom tattoos for 'em and though I'm no artist, I'd like to try.

Not to sound like an ass, but are you going to create a wannbe Darth Maul? :(

Or are the tattoos going to be different?

Originally posted by Kvan

Not to sound like an ass, but are you going to create a wannbe Darth Maul? :(

Or are the tattoos going to be different?

:( *sigh* yes :(

not really, actually...just another Zabrak that is a Sith knight is all. I mean, they have HORNS! Sure Wookies can rip off your arms, but I'll have HORNS!

Guest Supreme Warlord

I will be a tax collector and be rich. I will have everything. A mansion then a monoply of computer like Bill Gates. I will have a SUper Star Destroyer for my personal Ship. Oh yeah I can see it now. All of yall are bowing to me :D :D :D :D

Archived