Home

JK users of 1997 return for..

ESE_SithEmperor

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*raises a mug*

howdee everyone...

I remembered when i first got JK w/Mots.....'98/'99 ..me forgets.....got if for my birthday the year we got our nice computer..for the day...the 450 mhz with the voodoo banshee.....ah.....

visited Massassi for a while..even had a site over there....the

JK Depot...oh.memories...and a players group i helped get online....both utilmately fell off....oh well..

and then off to schoool.. in dorms...and no internet connections in rooms....so..i left the community...but always read the forums and what not....and not back for JK2! wooot! woot!

which i think is awesome..adn i can't wait to get my fingers on JORadiant or whatever it'll be called...but fun fun

i never actually released anythign for JK...but remember do guides to the levels..heeh..

oh ..yeah..one last thing..back in those days i was known as Dragonfly...so hello everyone!

Ah, it feels great to be back. You know, I bought Jedi Knight when it first came out in '97... It's hard to imagine how long ago that was, seeing as I'm almost 17 now, that means that I was around 13ish when I first bought JK. I still have the box here with the manual and both cd's right on my bookshelf. To the left of that is the Dark Forces box with everything, and now I have the JKII Tin to the right of the Jedi Knight box. God it feels good to be back again! I love the game so far too... great saber combat. Oh, is is just me, or is a whole s*itload of bandwidth being choked up on all the Jedi Knight II sites? I've got a cable modem and it takes me a long while to load any page.

Nice to see so many peeps remembering the good ol days.. started playing multiplayer about 2 months after it came out and played straight for 2 1/2 years... am dying for this game.. ever since i started to get aexcited about obi wan for PC.. (anyone remember that..) if anyone from my old clan remembers myself or Badass. we are gonna be startin the clan back up soon.. (once we have the game, and can play it..sigh.. still waiting for it..) otherwise good to see some familiar names, even if i dont know the people i do remember seeing some of them.. JH_UberChild

Hi, I am a veteran of Jedi Knight, and I never visted this forum, I only attended the Zone.

1) I died a while back. Now I am simply back.

2) My clan 'The (Original) Agent's Clan' died. Now it has been given a new lease on life. Now titled 'The Noveau Agency', we are accepting rookies, I being the only member (as well as founder of both clans).

Originally posted by IG_WeeGee

HEY! Its been a long time!

I remember you dan, didn't you do website artwork?

IG_WeeGee, yes I did. I did the logos / buttons for a few gaming sites .. JediNights, the Sith Temple, Rebellion Comand Center, etc.. long time ago =)

Perhaps I will make a little site for some of my old jk artwork...

-ds

Hey all.

Shouts out to Wraith, Redleaf, Adrenaline, Atkins? or any FOG members that browse the forums. Hey, we had our times, but I miss you guys, you were my good friends, my first clan, and there was none better!

Yo ZeroXcape, what's up man! It's been like 2 years! I can never forget the Black Sun Empire and the old days. Those were exciting times. If any of the good guys are out there, Annex, JakTheDark, etc...I tip my hat to all. BSE was like the first league that actually had any balls.

Well, I'm pleased to be back on the scene, and am looking forward to seeing what will happen with Jedi Outcast in the near future. I can't wait to get involved again.

Maybe I'll start a clan or somthing...lol.

Kyp.

Kyp! It's DJ Sith! :) Howya been??

I have to say the JK community was IMO one of the friendliest (most of the time heh) and well knit communities out there. If any ex-members of the Great Shaolins, Fog, Jedi Masters, any of the BSE or Zone clans we played with, or anyone who I did design work for (a JK clan database comes to mind) give me a pm or email!

Nowadays I'm hanging out on irc.enterthegame.com in #jediknight, #fog & #jediknight2. Fun stuff!

I got the JK demo the day it came out, and began making cheats for it that day, and was one of the four founders of "JKGODS" cheat-making clan.

I was about eight with a copy of Visual Studio 4 or 5, hehehe...

We made some sweet cheats, GodSaber, amongst others...

I got JK1 the day it came out, never bought MOTS though... I also made some pretty cool SP maps with funky cutscenes... ("I love you, Gammorean!" "And I love you, Rodian." "KISS ME!!")

It's been awhile since I last played any games in the Dark Forces universe.

So many memories of DF.... Then there was Jedi Knight, now that was a blast. My fondest memories of that game were actually in the last years of highschool in computer lab hehehe. Nobody stood a chance with my powers of Force Blind.:D

Wow that was a while ago! Back in the day I was known as HeadHunter_55 i got Jedi Knight the day it came out and i was playing it untill late 2001 when my hard drive crashed (my number 1cd broke like 2 months before) so i was lost then low and behold i saw a preview for JK2 in the PC Gamer some time last year and i was estatic! I have Dark Forces on my computer and it still works fine....just dont playit often cause i cant get any of the old SP mods anymore! MotS didnt last too long with me...the Multiplayer lacked something the regular JK didnt!

Hey everyone,

I've been at this since the Dark Forces days. I remember buying the game *before* I ordered my first Pentium 90. Can everyone say "3Dfx Monster"? How time flies.

Nice to see some of you other veterans still out here. And welcome to all newcomers!

Peace...

Archived