Home

Pictures of my room!

Boba Rhett

Wow. That's amazing, sweet, awesome, and everything else! :eek: I hope to have a setup like that one day. I already have design plans for my house. :D

That guy's sunk tens of thousands of dollars into those rooms. He even has the hard type of cases on those figures! Those things aren't cheap! And I love the high ceilings with the suppended lighting!

Krkode, you need a poster or something. :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do, i thought i had an age of empires poster beside my bed- lemme go check.........

anyway i dont think its that guys bed room, i think he was bored to hell so he got out a bunch o money and started this room, in which he stores all his starwars stuff

this guy is CRAZY....honestly i once wished i had a lego room like that.....

in my home in india i had a great big cardboard thing of darth maul with his lighsaber parallel to the ground, couldnt bring it here:(

I know, he should charge admission or something :p My dream is to have a Star Wars shop one day, and have it look something like that. It would be called "The Cantina" or "Echo Base" or something to that extent. As well as being a shop it would also have a museum and a Gaming area, where you can play CCG games and such (as well as a built in coffee shop :D) And the ultimate goal would to have very piece of SW merchandice ever made. There would alos be a lounge area where you can read the latest comics and novels. Oh, and there would be SW music playing all the time, as well as a theater type area where you could whatch the movies. Oh, don't forget a place where you can test out all the new PC and Console games. And always, low prices ;) Wouldn't that be a cool place to buy your SW stuff? :D

Originally posted by silenthunter

Here are some pictures of what I was talking about:

http://rebelscum.com/pwroom.asp

GOOD NIGHT!!!:eek:

How rich is this guy by the way?

I thought my Room was SW themed. Rhett you stink. I can't keep my figures in boxes:p Otherwise I'd have numbers that rival yours. I mean you just can't keep a Darktrooper in it's box...it LOOKS TO COOL!!! It just keeps calling out to you..."I MUST FIGHT THE BATTLE DROIDS TO THE DEATH!!!" You can't just disobey a DARKTROOPER!!!

I've got alot of store displays...especially from Eps. I because tons of stores had Pespi ads or carboard stand-ups that they didn't want. So you just ask them.

"Ask and it shall be given unto thee"

Hmm...my room is insanely plain. I have carolina blue walls and two beds, a drawer, two closets, a bookshelf, a desk, and nothing on the wall except one of those motivational series pictures (very cool). Over all its a nice room and i really like it, but no SW stuff.

Why? I spend the overwhelming majority of my time at home in my basement on my computer or TV & PS2. So, i can't put up posters or anything down here, since everyone uses it, and its not worth putting anything in my room, as i pretty much only sleep there. I was never into action figures, though i do have a gigantic collection of legos, some of which are SW, but i can't put those anywhere, though i did in my old room. Also, i share my room with my Bro (who is currently in college), but comes home in the summer so i can't change it too much.

Oh well, my computer have a ton of SW stuff on it, and my bookself certainly has lots of SW books (and classics) on it. Other than that, my room is normal, though i'd like to put up at least some posters or something as soon as my bro leaves for good.

BTW Gunner, aren't you married? Is that your master bedroom?

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Hmm...my room is insanely plain. I have carolina blue walls and two beds, a drawer, two closets, a bookshelf, a desk, and nothing on the wall except one of those motivational series pictures (very cool). Over all its a nice room and i really like it, but no SW stuff.

Why? I spend the overwhelming majority of my time at home in my basement on my computer or TV & PS2. So, i can't put up posters or anything down here, since everyone uses it, and its not worth putting anything in my room, as i pretty much only sleep there. I was never into action figures, though i do have a gigantic collection of legos, some of which are SW, but i can't put those anywhere, though i did in my old room. Also, i share my room with my Bro (who is currently in college), but comes home in the summer so i can't change it too much.

Oh well, my computer have a ton of SW stuff on it, and my bookself certainly has lots of SW books (and classics) on it. Other than that, my room is normal, though i'd like to put up at least some posters or something as soon as my bro leaves for good.

BTW Gunner, aren't you married? Is that your master bedroom?

Yes I'm married, it was my wifes idea.. She had here sister and a friend do it for my birthday present a few years ago..

Just got to have the right woman. :D

I sleep in my SW room everyday...but my room is not PURE!!!:(

My brother also shares some of the space...so the room is not COVERED in SW posters...well not all of it, but really close.

In a few days I'll hopefully get my Wedge Antilles Signed Poster framed and hang it beside my 3 other signed posters on my wall...:D

Originally posted by GUNNER

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Rhett and I have the privledge of waking up to some of the best movie memoribilia around.

Although I don't sleep in my SW room, only once in awhile..

as a matter of fact i have tried it....its ok but only when your a kid or when youve finished school, maybe cuz when your in 10th grade and you need to work really hard its better to not have distractions

So your saying I'm a slacker? :D;)

Gunner's right. Is is quite a nice way to wake up. :) Although..... the Mace Windu cardboard stand-up took me some time to get used to...... I still remember waking up and screaming..... :D

I also had this one dream were my figures came to life but were stuck in their cases so most of them died but the few who got out, came after me. o_O

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Gunner's right. Is is quite a nice way to wake up. :) Although..... the Mace Windu cardboard stand-up took me some time to get used to...... I still remember waking up and screaming..... :D

I also had this one dream were my figures came to life but were stuck in their cases so most of them died but the few who got out, came after me. o_O

i had a darth maul thing like that back home in india and it was scary sometimes, when i look in the mirror behind me is......:eek:

im not saying your a slacker, you home school right, so i dont know your study requirements, but mine are pretty high and this sortof stuff is distracting, but then again, it may not be distracting to you.......;)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

o_O

our baby sitters sleep in our SW room and when I had up my card board X-MEN figures one of them got freaked at night when she woke up. she saw the outline of Sabre tooth in the corner..:D

I had to move them into the closet.;)

krkode...they have that exact same cd player at a place where i play hockey every friday night...the only problem is it gets hit with pucks and skips all the time :-p...reseilient little fellas ;)

Kewl room guys...i hafta get some star wars stuff...my comp is my starwars shrine ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived