Home

It lives up to the hype...

Jake

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<font color=cbcbff> Well said, Gonk. I honestly think we will probably see a <i>real</i> gone gold announcement this coming week. Isn't it tuesdays that games usually go gold?

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by Obi

<font color=cbcbff> Well said, Gonk. I honestly think we will probably see a <i>real</i> gone gold announcement this coming week. Isn't it tuesdays that games usually go gold?

There isn't like a day when things go gold. It's just whenever they finish it. But it's almost always a week day. If it's a weekend then that means the dev team was working double time to finish it.

I know Pedro.. and I got to see the LEC guys with Obi-Wan (sniff) which was a dream come true. ; )

But don't tell me if you've been anticipating this game as much as I have, you wouldn't just be a teensey, tiny bit jealous? ; )

Anyhow, I would have jumped at the chance to go (unfeasible as it might have been) but this way it's probably better, I'll be all the more surprised when it comes out, and I have our team member's assurance that it's worth the wait.

Thanks.

PS: As to JK.net, well, my time being what it is, I am just allocating more to this site... it's not because I don't love you all over there. ; )

Archived