Home

It lives up to the hype...

Jake

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rest assured... that post above is from me. I was just logging in through Jake's account last night. We're still in Cali today, and fly back tomorrow.

I really would love to get into more details... but we can't say too much about our trip. We saw Outcast, Galaxies and Star Wars Knights all in action.. and all of them are fantastic to say the least. A trio of gaming power, each very unique from each other.

What we can say is this... the game really does EXCEED our expecations... and our expectations were about as high as they could get. So much has been asked about the saber battles...and yes, they are simply amazing... but overall the game is just fantastic on all levels.

Guys and gals... it's downright bloody fantastic. The screens, even the movies don't do it near the justice it deserves. I still can't help smile this morning thinking about the experience... it was that powerful... and I'm not the type to get over-excited as most of you have probably learned over the years.

Zero and Chris feel the same exact way, as does Jake.. so it's a 4-0 win for this game...

Touchdown Raven... congrats.

Originally posted by Aristotle

We're still in Cali today, and fly back tomorrow.

Now that's dedication: flying out to and staying in the most expensive area of the nation for the chance to play the almost final version.

Heck, I'm practically up the street from LucasArts, I could've gone there.

Originally posted by Walker of Sky

This is the type of news I like to here, can u give us some more info on the other games u viewed like KotOR and SWG?

If they cant even talk much about JK2 I doubt they can say anything about the other games

Guest SpidahX

Could you tell us if the saber sounds are those of the old JK but with higher quality or do they sound like the cool EP1 saber sounds ?

i only wanna know this right now: (asked it 5 times in chat and never got through :( )

Can you fully customise saber color or are you stuck with presets?

BTW thanks for the news it sounds like it really is fun!!!

too bad the multiplayer playing field is no longer even, you guys got a head start :)

Originally posted by DezertEagle0813

I'm sorry, but I just cant believe what this "Jake" is saying. It says that they played the final version of the game. If the game was done it would have been announced as GoneGold, and would have been released very soon.

Sorry, but I think you guys are lying.

Think a bit before posting

Do you know who are Jake, Aristotle, ZeroXcape and ChrisC3PO?

[Edit - Stormy - your last comment has been deleted because it wasn't really necessary, digl. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, as you are well aware. :cool: ]

I'm sorry, but I just cant believe what this "Jake" is saying. It says that they played the final version of the game. If the game was done it would have been announced as GoneGold, and would have been released very soon.

Sorry, but I think you guys are lying.

Even if it is complete, it doesn't go gold that instant you know :)

Excellent stuff guys! It seems as if by the day we have something new to look forward to, you don't realise how lucky you are! 26 days to go......

:D

I'm sorry, but I just cant believe what this "Jake" is saying. It says that they played the final version of the game.

Actually, no, you are mistaken. What Aristotle said was this...

We got to test out the all but final product today

In other words, it has yet to be finalised. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but please try to ensure your facts are correct before making accusations. ;)

Welcome to the forums, and I hope your stay is enjoyable. Here..

*hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion* There you go. ;)

Archived