Home

If everyone on the whole board did a JKII battle, how good do you think you'll be?

Silent_Thunder

In a one on one duel with everyone on this board, how good would you do?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. In a one on one duel with everyone on this board, how good would you do?

• Extreemly good, to Elite
    • Above Average
    • Decent (right in the middle)
    • Below Average
    • Bad, to very bad

It really depends how the game *clicks* with me... Some games I can join my first game and pwn everyone there... other times I'll join a game for the first time and get absolutely qwned, and (because i am too damn persistent) I'll keep playing, sometimes for weeks, and still get owned...

I hope it clicks, because this game just looks to damn cool for it to not.

[edit]

w00t! Battle Droid!

oh wait they got slaughtered by Gungans... How degrading...

Jk multi, although i won, it was realy boring, especially when you win all the time.

However JO would be a different case as it wont be for those who just run around as fast as possible just shhoting and slashing.

Although their just trailers they look to have timing down much better and it shows that you will have to skills with the saber and not just someone shooting powerful weapons from concealed spots all day

Yeah,JKII DMing should be better. And well, in an all out DM I'd probably be somewhere in the middle lol, I'm not the worst out there. (some Zone matches have proven me that lol, sometimes I won, other times I was simply slaughtered... ) So my guess is that I'd end somewhere in the middle field.

Archived