Home

My Greatest Fear for Star Wars

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

The Han and Leia romance was perfect for the original trilogy. Anakin and Amidala better not be too freakin' mushy and teenageish. That's what I think that most of us are afraid of. I don't want a SW version of Titanic. Gimme good ol' Star Wars.

Don't tell me you never saw 'TIE Tanic'!!!

Originally posted by hannibalscipio

I think one of the major strengths of SW is that its so believable. Its like a documentary of actual events. Too much romance can REALLY hurt a movie, just like Jar-Jar hurt Ep1. Lucas don't need to cater to the ignorant masses, but he DOES need to honor his SW vets.

Actually, no he doesn't.

Thanks Havoc...finally someone with a brain :D j/k ;)

Anakin and Amidala better not be too freakin' mushy and teenageish.

They're teenagers (basically). Live with it :p Geez, why are so many people here so afraid of romance? :confused:

EDIT: Did I hear someone say that the ESB battles were lame??? :eyeraise: They kicked ass!!!

ESB had 2 "Major" battles in it and I can't say the Battle of Hoth was very interesting. The Luke/Vader saberfight was cool though.

Thing is, I think The Plad One was going to make ESB a romantic movie, he failed miserably at the romance but he got a good action move, I think AOtC will be like that..

Pearl Harbor was a good show and the romance was a good part of it geez what do you people have against romance? I think it will be one of the best yet. And classical romantic music is some of the best classical out there. Because it is so inspired! I loved the han&leia theme! One of my favorites. The only musical thing I'd like them to do is another Cantina scene because that is a great two-step to listen to. I say the romance is perfectly good where it is.

Archived