- mass stupidity

mmkay, yall

take all your wall-mania and turn into a little energy ball

good, now realease it

*throws energy ball*

*energy ball bounces of on a wall*

*energy ball hits head*

R.I.P.

*hits the wall*, hey that was an accident! That's why we cry! That's why we have bloody noses! That's why we have mass stupidity! And we run into the wall for fun and recreation! We need the wall for Newber2!

LONG LIVE THE WALL! LONG LIVE THE WALL!

*Gets some protestors and stand in front of the wall and protest*

Anyways, GB122 would be mad if you tore the wall down. And if you did...we'd build another one! :mad: :mad: ;)

well he couldnt tear the wall down cuz u cant see it, u see, in physics, if an obect isnt there...its isnt!!! so if u hit the "wall", ur actully hitting ur self contious....so i say ur disturb and need help..

1- some1 had already destroyed the wall (fender i think) but your weird little minds brought it back

2-GB122 is a diffrent issue, this terapy is for getting your wall sickness out of your sistem. but if he needs a running-away-naked-and-crying therapy, he can call a good therapist that helps me when im in need. her phone# is 555-SEXCHAT. enjooy!

Originally posted by Griswold

well he couldnt tear the wall down cuz u cant see it, u see, in physics, if an obect isnt there...its isnt!!! so if u hit the "wall", ur actully hitting ur self contious....so i say ur disturb and need help..

how'd ya guess?

I never thought it would come to this, but I have to say it. I'm giving you guys an ultimatum. Either the wall goes, or I go. Now you can let the wall down gently, but I want it out of here by next wednesday!

Thank you, and goodnight!

Originally posted by Fender

I never thought it would come to this, but I have to say it. I'm giving you guys an ultimatum. Either the wall goes, or I go. Now you can let the wall down gently, but I want it out of here by next wednesday!

Thank you, and goodnight!

Hmmm. The wall, or Fender? Which goes? *Smiles at Fender* Well, see ya Fender! J/K :D If it bothers you that much, we'll just think up of another stupid joke that we all enjoy to replae the wall joke. Feral made a good one:

' "I'm putting a window on my wall so that I don't hit it. I'm off to bed."

*Falls out the window* '

Originally posted by Yoha

aww... you can't take cheese AND the wall away from them, poor things... ;)

Poor things? What are we animals? Well are we? *Looks at Fender and GB122 growling and running at each other on all fours* Never mind....

Archived