Home

how many ppl...will use the Reborn skin in MP?

Evil_Ferret

I want to be a Jedi in brown, grey, or black robes with a hood over my head. If none of these are included in the game, I'll edit the reborn skin. To give you an idea, check out my avatar. Most of you probably recognize it from one of the screenshots, except I made the red hood brown, and the red lightsaber blue. This is pretty close to what I'll use in MP.

im really getting annoyed with these incomplete titles like how many ppl.... I just wasted time on this post which I personally think is completely stupid... something that could have been avoided if you put a title that summarized what the post was about. :mad:

I'd like to see some good Girl skins. I'm no girl. But anytime I play a game , if there is a girl character , I'll use those. I love 'em. I don't know why (maybe I really am a Lesbian). But it's just something I've always done. I hope there is more than the Jan skin.

And what about taunts? I havn't heard anything about those. Guess we'll find out soon enough 'eh.

Originally posted by JackTheGaffer

Ohhh make a gonk with a lightsaber coming out of it.

I had one made for me for JK1. It didnt work too well.. but it was rather funny. Maybe I'll make one for JK2...

But there's one of the models in the new trailer that I quite like... I may use it.

Originally posted by Minimaul

I'd like to see some good Girl skins. I'm no girl. But anytime I play a game , if there is a girl character , I'll use those. I love 'em. I don't know why (maybe I really am a Lesbian). But it's just something I've always done. I hope there is more than the Jan skin.

And what about taunts? I havn't heard anything about those. Guess we'll find out soon enough 'eh.

If you're not a girl, rest assured you're not a lesbian ;)

I use skins of either gender, usually depending on which RPG chara happens to be in my head at the time. :D

There's no way I'm using some dark jedi thug skin. I'll use some variant of Kyle. If there's a Kyle skin with darker clothing, probably that. If there's a Kyle in Jedi robes, I'll definitely use that. Atleast until I finish my Obi-Wan skin.

Archived