Home

Bounty Hunter!!!

Boba Rhett

I wonder what genre this will be...unless they are inventing a new genre (hehe) or doing something revolutionary, I'm not going to be too excited. I mean, there are getting to be too many Star Wars games and with many of the console games there is getting to be a disturbing lacking in quality (in my opinion). Well, I hope Bounty Hunter has something that can change that.

It is good to see a story revolving around a bad guy though...not since TIE Fighter has this been the case (right?).

Swoosh

SPOOT!!!

I just got Jedi Starfighter. Saw the video and it was too cool, I had to report it...dang...it's allready on here. Oh well. It's awesome and it's for PS2!!!:D

Anyway I've got some cheats and some secrets for Jedi Starfighter I'll put in the other sections...so go over there and check it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

How do you think they'll handle the duel blasters?

It looks like they have multiple targeting system, but how can you control that without firing a target with a low threat value? (i.e.- Facing off with a Boss that has minions around him and instead of taking on the boss like you want to you start shooting down his minions while he blares away with his High powered weapondry)

Archived