Home

Congratulations RAVEN & LEC

Roger

Ok,

I've already done this through e-mail, but since nobody has done it in the name of us forum goers, I'll do it here again.

Raven & LEC, we would like to congratulate you on going gold with Jedi knight II: Jedi Outcast!

Roger

Guest Krayt Tion

What they said, plus Kudos for having the CHIMMY-CHUNGAs to step into the ring and deal with ravenous Star Wars and FPS fanboys (us). :p

Heaven knows we didn't always make things easy.

I'm sure it's the very finest chilian game site(and also the only chilian game site), digl. I'll be sure to visit.

CONGRATS RAVEN! I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I'm thoroughly impressed with what I've seen of the game, and these last two weeks are going to be the worst of all. Thanks for all of your hard work, and thank you most of all for taking the time to talk to us.

Congratulations and thank you to Raven for bringing us what seems to be the best Star Wars game ever created. You guys are great, and thanks for posting on the forums so much.

And kudos to LucasArts. You guys have pulled a complete 180 since the Obi-Wan fiasco. It means a lot to the gamers and fans when you update your site regularly and you keep a steady stream of media and info flowing out to us. And thanks for having the pride to allow LucasArts' arguably greatest series ever, Dark Forces/Jedi Knight to be developed bu another developer. You'll be greatly rewarded for your decisions, and keep it up!

Congratulations to the Raven team and LEC. It must feel satisfying, after many months of hard work, to see a completed project ship to market.

Let me also echo Canoli's gratitude for the opening of LEC to its fans, and the improved flow of information which fans hunger. LEC have definitely demonstrated an attempt to 'return to quality' as Simon Jeffery promised.

Archived