1. 1. will u still visit this site after jedi outcast is out

• yes
    • no
    • once in a while

Originally posted by TUS_Tomcat

Join me! And together, we will rule the forum like father and son

wait, that doesnt make sense :)

lol

Vader: "Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring Order to the galaxy!"

Luke: "I'll never join you!"

Vader: "If you only knew the power of the Dark Side!"

Ok ignore me I'm just a SW freak...

ill probably take off.... while this place was really nice means of getting in touch with JK2's developers, Its not really a place for competitive players.

this place is mostly home for the guys who want to pretend that they're Jedi when they play JO. ill probably hang out at tourney/ladder website forums.

i might check here though when im bored. :)

Originally posted by DeathBoLT

Its not really a place for competitive players.

this place is mostly home for the guys who want to pretend that they're Jedi when they play JO.

I use a jedi name and I'm in a jedi clan. I'm still quite a formidable and competitive player. Many others are the same. A balance can easily be stricken between the two. Why play a star wars game if you don't want to immerse yourself in the story? If you just want to shoot someone else, play Q3: TA or Unreal, Wolfenstein, MoH or some other game.

Originally posted by TUS_Tomcat

Join me! And together, we will rule the forum like father and son

wait, that doesnt make sense :)

oh god! no WONDER she dumped you!!!!!!

actually...ill be here :D

Some people just refuse to believe just how cool wielding a lightsaber with the force by your side is... They refuse to let themselves be bogged down in story, enjoyment, you know, useless stuff. *cough*;)

And as for me, the second JK2 is released, I will not visit these forums anymore. Why? Well, a number of reasons. For starters, you damn Americans will probably get the game a week before us aussies, so the second its out, the forum will be filled with constant spoilers and other stuff that you expect everyone to know, even though some of us haven't gotten the chance to get our hands on the game yet.

The other reason, even after I get the game, is what forums degrade to afer a game is released. 70% newbie questions, 30% spam. Its already begun to happen (what does going gold mean? when will ther be a demo? when will the game be out?) and it will just go downhill from there. I might frequent the off topic forum once my JO frenzy has died down a bit.

I use a jedi name and I'm in a jedi clan. I'm still quite a formidable and competitive player.

I was referring to the upper echelons of JK competitive gamers.

Why play a star wars game if you don't want to immerse yourself in the story?

I played JK for its superior melee fighting gameplay(sabres nf) and for its unique and fast paced style of gameplay that FF had. Not to roleplay.

Archived