Home

What will you do while you're waiting for JK2?

Zek

Personally, I'm planning on playing through singleplayer games again until it gets here. I already finished JK and MotS on hard with all secrets, gonna pick a new game tomorrow. 11 days is such a very long time... What're you guys planning to make the wait more bearable?

Personally i'm training my eyes to work in fast enviroments(hehe) via Rune multi high speed and using melee weapons in gun games(cs, action half life...No luck in cs :( )

Just making sure I can see that swing or thrown saber coming at me and push 'em away

Personaly, I'll try to go at school (almost over), I'll go at work, I'll go to the movies, etc. In other words, I'll live like I did before.

No, I'm lying. I can't live like I did before. I know my life is going to change and I can'T bear the wait. I'll try to ge myself busy doing homeworks (there won't be enough of them). I'll take Ritalin for the next few weeks. Maybe play to Medal of Honor.

I'll be up the coast on my easter holidays, gettin into the surf, havin a few coldies, havin a barbie and checkin out the chicks mate.

Put some snags on the grill mate. It'll be awesome...

Everyone else'll be eatin prawns... I'm not a big prawn fan meself....

I'll be kickin back, enjoyin the sun and sand up at our apartment.

It'll be grousse.....

well first im buying a geforce4 card for the game so that will take up tomorrow cuz ill be playing current games seeing how much cooler stuff looks and then ill probally watch the trailer like 20 more times and then ill probally wait outside best buy or media play on the 29th at like 6am for the store to open and then ill buy it, in between ill just wait i guess because we have no other choice....

I just finished JK and am considering playing MOTS but I am not sure. I don't want to overkill on the Jedi thing. Busy trying to play Independance War2 at the moment. It soooo hard! Or maybe i am crap :D ALso playing Oni which is a nice change genre wise.

Originally posted by Arimus

I just finished JK and am considering playing MOTS but I am not sure. I don't want to overkill on the Jedi thing. Busy trying to play Independance War2 at the moment. It soooo hard! Or maybe i am crap :D ALso playing Oni which is a nice change genre wise.

I think MOTS is much harder than JK...

Oni has a very frustrating save system...ARGH! :mad:

Originally posted by Terrin

I'll be playing Freedom Force. then if I get JKII, I'll be splitting my time between the two...

BLASPHEMY! For the Bible says: Thou shalt not play any other games other than Jedi Knight! Do I really need to list the verse? We all know the location of it. hehe Splitting time with Jedi Knight.....how could you even think of such a heresy??

I'll be playing Galactic Battlegrounds as much as possible and getting ready to move when school gets out...

I will get Jedi Outcast this year....not 2 years later like i did with jedi knight and mots (i got it when i had a 486 with 16 megs of ram...the level load wait was worth it!!!)

Memorize the force powers and levels

Think about MP lightsaber duel tactics.

Cheat in SP JKI so i'm a jedi master and waste stupid stormtroopers in the first levels.

Just thinking about JKII makes my heart beat faster.....if they released another trailer I just might have to jack-off...

j/k bout that last part.

Probably re-consider installing JK again for the billionth time. Watch the 3 trailers a few more times, and keep reading Wheel of Time...

Indeed, seems like I'm continually stuck in Bullet Time mode from Max Payne, waiting for these days to pass by.. argh.

Archived