Home

will u play the story line

Jeedii_zaarinn

Originally posted by BlacKnight

well there is no way I'm going to wait to play JO if I already have It :) I have been thinking about getting jk and mots out again and giving them a run through while I wait.

i did that....like 4 times now D:

Well ... I'm up to Mara in MotS, which should be about right to finish up in time for JO ...

A few distractions - I got a Sony Picturebook, and am playing JK on that while I've had to be running some long tests this week in our wafer FAB, and I was making sure that Dark Forces worked under OS X and started playing it again :) , and I am playing bits fo RtCW and MoH:AA again.

Anyway - when I get JO, I will install it ... and I will play it.

i have already completed JK and MotS so will have a full view of the story line. However, after playing JO it may be hard to go back to the other two games to complete all three in order. You might keep wanting to throw your saber etc and realise you can't (i know you can in MotS but it's not the same).

I would like to get dark forces as well. Is that some kind of rerelease where it says "in stores the 27th"? I never played it so I'de like to see where kyle comes from in that one.

as for jk and mots, I haven't got them out yet because I have the story pretty much memorized :p I played jk at least 15-20 times and mots around 3-5. I completely agree with whoever said that they're 2 of the best games of all time.

Archived