Home

What is your favorite song?

Guest Thrawn

Guest WC_heavyarms

Hmm... this is hard... probably CHOP SUEY! NOT!!!

really, probably one step closer, oops I did it again! (how'd that get in there?) or in the end, by Linkin Park

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Favorite song, eh ? Ever ?

hmm...

Hard To Get - Rich Mullins.

That'll do it.

*passes out*

Finally another person who likes him! :D

Guest Kioet Csuhen

umm....u meant with lyrics then. ok....

umm i don't know. don't listen to lyricy songs much. I guess my favorite is umm...ugh i don't know.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*passes out*

Finally another person who likes him! :D

Rich Mullens made some good music. His death was a big loss. But my favorite Rich Mullens song was my deliverer. Why? Because dc Talk sang it on the Prince of Egypt soundtrack :D

oh ... and I forgot to mention another great song I play a lot lately ... Purified by Micheal W. Smith ...

Rich Mullens made some good music. His death was a big loss. But my favorite Rich Mullens song was my deliverer. Why? Because dc Talk sang it on the Prince of Egypt soundtrack

One of the most impressive interviews i ever did was with the Ragamuffins, right after he passed away.. Spoke to Mitch McVicker as well this year; he talked about the final hours leading up to the crash. Some very powerful stuff.

btw: YD: right now I'm listening to Toby Mac's new album. :D It's...basically what you expect from him. With even a bit of disco thrown in in J-Train !!

Archived