Home

Help My School

captain_drake

Today when we were Studying how to hook up electric wiring in ag class

to do so whe hooked them up through a box as to simulate the wall

anyway whe got to write things on the box for future grades so naturaly i wrote the following message

Use the force by ***** ***** A JEDI Knight

well everybodey in my class called me a geek and said i had no life and that SW sucked

i felt pity for the poor fools and decied i needed to help my uneducated school mates about SW

can anyone help me or share opionions thank you

(name blanked for my protection)

well I can't speak for fergie but I was pegged pretty quickly because I read 500 page books for fun in the 7th grade that were of course star wars. And of course I kept quiet which got me stereotyped. But then I entered the nerdery. A small group of devoted fans with common interests. You have to find the people you share interests with. Either that or find a new group of people and give them good opinions about you before revealing your interests to them.

fergie please post

there are some who have a small amount of knowlage about the SW universe but the only guy who know anything is just that one guy

the other guy who even watchs SW didn't know what force lighting was

but i slaped em and set em stright

but as it is i am a lone jedi knight amon the masses of unbeliving people

btw i love your location mesage

Okay let me break it down for you folks:

1. Star Wars is a franchise, not a religon, don't treat it as such.

2. I think people can make their own decisions about weither or not they like SW

3. Its spelled "Clefo"

4. I think you're taking this the wrong way, Drakey, I mean the best solution would have been to ignore them. Don't confide in people, they'll only hurt you...

Thanks Rhett, *Uses it on Rhett*

Harry potter and starwars are great, dunno about pokemon.

So drake if they dont like starwars dont talk about starwars to them.

I dont think many people in my school like starwars either, and i dont use stuff like "use the force" or anything.

I just keep quiet and talk about other things.

If they dont like it dont talk. If they can;t realize it, their problem.

So just ignore them and talk about other things. Thats all.

and if they pester you anymore, dont forget that saber;)

well... my class is about 10 people. im the only Star Wars fan there.

ill put thme down:

Erik (me): Star Wars fan, Formula 1 fan. Computer geek (and proud of it)

MartijN: Korfbal fan, Dutch music fan. likes Star wars a bit.

Arjan: Soccer fan, alcohol fan, party fan. thinks Star Wars is stupid.

Deon: japanese anime fan, doesn speak Dutch ver well. doesnt hate Star wars or like it.

Christiaan: total mac fan and windows hater, scooter fan. dislikes Star wars.

Suzanne: Workaholic, very weird girl. doesnt like any movie.

Toungvan: spoiled girl, doing nothing is her live. thinks star wars is stupid.

Jan: Dance trance fan, cool guy. likes Star Wars a bit.

Paulus: party fan, Formula 1 fan. thinks Star wars is a bit cool Not much tho.

Peter: total linux fan. LOTR fan. HATES STAR WARS TO THE BONE.

the guy is such a good talker that he makes me so angry when he is ditching star wars again. the guy gets myb blood boiling sometimes.

So you see how people in my class think about star wars... and when i mencion it... people start to shigh and stuff.... man...

I just love Star Wars.... it is totoaly cool.... and it has become my life.... so please let me believe it is cool and that it will always be cool and stuff..... cause this is my thing and i dont wanna loose it..

man.. you guys are out of it...

its one thing to enjoy the films and books and enlighten your imagination with star wars, but its also very important to keep realising that you are living in the 'real' world. ya know, a world where money makes it go around, and where 'force' does NOT exist.

its pretty fun playing senario's inyour head to daydream, but trying to convert others into it?... thats just not cool.

My class has about 45 people in it ( I go to a small school) and everyone seems either indifferent or kinda likes on the subject of Star Wars.. There may be a few people who hate it, but why should I bother with them. For some people SW just isn't their thing, and thats perfectly alright.. I mean I can't convince everyone here that U2 is the most perfect band ever (Which it is) So why should I try?

Oh and Artoo? You're forgetting that the force is a figment of George Lucas's imagination

Archived