Home

>>Inside Dss Mind<<

Helloween kids, how its going?

I hope all is fine in your lifes, im reporting here again after some heavy absence days, well i got a couple of problems, now i think the things are getting better, i hope so...

Well, i was thinking in those days when i was alone in my home, (dd was on vacation, my sister got married, so im the last one) how the things have changed, now, my family is more "protective" with me since im the younger member of the family...

Now, i have more responsabilities here, with my parents, my school, my life and the last but more important, my girlfriend, i was having very bad days, (R15 you know i mean) i wasnt able to post here, to be honest, something was missing inside me, i know i missed a lot of things here, and of course i missed all of you my friends but well im back.

Now, im about to finish my 3 grade in University, almost finish, in a week im gonna be in Finals Days, still i dont have a job :(

Im thinking in change a lot of things around me, i know, you know me here like the "Dark Guy, Goth Guy", well, i hope you know what that truly means, just to me make clear some wrong ideas you may have, its a life style, a feeling, something that you like and you can share, but well, i still like the depressive poems, i love to write to the tragedy, the eternal love, the shadows, dragons and some other things, in this vacations i was studying some other kinds of poetry, and i think i could make a erotic poem i dunno, only wondering.

Well, my friends, again, thanks for being here, for being my friends, for being my family.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey DSS... man i missed you around here.... i mean with the stupidness of Redwing , the wierdness of Imladil, the absence of Lynk and the bragging of how good he is at a game of R15... :D :D it has been too quiet here :D

Good to see you back here :D

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Hey DSS... man i missed you around here.... i mean with the stupidness of Redwing , the wierdness of Imladil, the absence of Lynk and the bragging of how good he is at a game of R15... :D :D it has been too quiet here :D

Good to see you back here :D

Listen up, old man, it was really quiet!!! So its really good, that you're back!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by Wraith 8

hmmmm... i made a spelling error....

i mean standards...???? is that even a word ???? :)

anyway..... DSS is 21 and you are.... what??17? 18? so to your (?)standards(?) he is an old man...

Well, thats right!! In german we say "hey alter..." and in english that is like this!!!--> old man :D :D

Originally posted by Dark Sad Shadow

uh? eek.gif

im innocent!!

nobody saw me! nobody can tell the truth!!!

Im.. Im

IM

THE CUERO SAD :D

I saw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will tell to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

I will admit that yuo are the cute sad :p only if you admit that you act like gir when he saw a squirrel!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha

I love Invader Zim :p

Hahahahahahahahaha LoL!

ok, I have to say that ou are the cute sad, you are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when you act like gir or when you do that crying boy face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT`S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my part, I said you are the cute sad, remember that i said cute no cuero :D

Archived