Home

Poll: Which skins/mods/levels would you like to see?

Juztyn

for me..yoda and vader is a MUST!!!the emperor as well.

(yoda vs the emperor would be fun..ie 2 short old guys who are mortal enemy)

in terms of levels i wouldn't mind seeing a saber duel with no force map which is set on a wide,long walkway with nothing below them.

btw how about a saber wielding wookie:D

he'd have to have burnt fur ofcouse.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, does anybody remember the Boba Fett trilogy levels from JK. I downloaded them and played them all the time when i played JK. I remake of those would be cool.

(On a sidenote: I was real happy when i saw the Battleground jedi 2.0 level, that was altime favorite level in jk, i just wish they made it with the powerups in the same areas as in JK.)

Level wise, we need a remake of Oasis, Jedi High School and maybe duel of fates?

Skins/models whatever, i think every star wars personality is named, so any chance of unrelated ones? i always wanted a Mr T skin, an optimus prime, or Fonzie skin for JK1

a sarlacc pit level would be really nasty, especially if the pit had arms that grabbed you and had all of the noises. A jabba skin would be great for the level but i think it would be too cpu intesive. there is a vader skin out there but it really sucks. some other skins that i would like to see are the droids from ep. 1 and maybe even R2! wouldn't that be funny to see a little droid with a lightsaber attached to his head? more pilot skins are a must too.

Skins

-Boba Fett/Jango Fett

-Obi Wan (Young and Old)

-Qui Gon

-Luke (Bespin Gear)

-Han (Regular Gear)

-Chewie

-R2 :)

-Vader

-Emperor

Levels

-Carbon Chamber (with working Carbon Freezer)

-Sail Barge with Sarlacc Pit

-The Full Bespin Level from ESB

-Emperors Throne Room

-The Full Duel of the Fate level from TPM

-The Battle Arena from AotC

-The Death Star hanger where Obi Wan dies.

-Shield Generator Bunker

-The Death Star, actually walking on it, as in Space :) Would be interesting.

- Docking Bay 94 w/ the Millenium Falcon, for 1 on 1 games.

-Mos Eisley Cantina and/or surrounding area

-Pod Race Arena from TPM

-Naboo Palace

Basically all the best places from the films.

I would love to see a Multiplayer level that makes good use of the force powers (like SP)

For example. A level that has a special area that only people w/ certain force powers allocated can get to.

ie. A high platform that leads to a certain weapon. This can only be reached by people with full force jump.

An area that you have to use full force push to break through and get something else.

An area where you have tu pull some lever with force pull in order to access another area. etc.

This way people take into consideration the advantages/disadvantages of each force power, not only for the powers it brings, but how they will allow them to interact with the level.

In the multiplayer, I want someone to grip someone and when a person is getting gripped they aren't doing the jump model and floating, but instead standing straight up and floating as there throat is being choked,

exactly like in singleplayer.

VADER!!!!!!!!! VADER!!!!!!!!! VADER!!!!!!!!!!

I'd also love to see the Luke/Vader duel at the end of ESB...where you can play either Vader or Luke.....

Duel of the fates would be cool.....

The Valley of the Jedi redone in JKO.....Jarec would be harder to beat in JKO then in JK methinks....

A remake of the mod for JK Imperial Seige on Derra IV, only with force powers and the lightsaber.....

The upcoming Dooku/Anakin duel on Genosis....Anakin with the 2 lightsabers would be cool.....

Obiwan/Jango Fett....

a Dark Forces TC would be kind interesting.....dark troopers and all...

I could go on for hours...

How about the clone wars? A few missions where you are Vader hunting down the rest of the Jedi....

The Big Thing with me tho is that I want to see Raven keep the title going.....JKO isthe best damn game I've ever played....AI might not be as good as Half-Life but who cares? IT'S STAR WARS!!!!!!!!

I still hope someone will create a mime level. Just a big open field filled with mimes. It would be fun to stroll through it with my sabre a flyin'.

HAHA! Then they could really do that "walking against the wind" stuff when I use the force push! How about I make them do the "trapped in a box" with the force choke?!?! AHAHhahHAhAHhAHhAHhAHAHAHAHA HAHAhAhAhHAHhahHAh AHhAHAHhaAHAhAh AHA HHAh AH hh ah ha... (sigh) ...sorry

Skin:

Leia

Han Solo

Darth Vader <-- A MUST!

Darth Sidious

Royal Guards

Rebel Troopers (like in Episode 1)

Luke in ANH

Obi Wan (old version)

C-3PO

Jabba the Hutt <-- lol

Boba Fett <-- ANOTHER MUST

IG-88

Non-StarWars Skin:

James Bond

Kenny <-- heehee

Superman

Mods:

Gore Mod :D

Levels:

Duel of Fate (Theed Palace)

Yoda Swamp <-- oh yes

My school?

Jedi High School <-- PedHeaD I love your levels :)

Canyon Oasis

Probably more but I can't think of anymore right at this moment...

I don't know bout you guys, but I want some of the cool old levels back! These new ones suck! You can't even freeze people in the carbon chamber!!! We need the old MOTS style MP levels. Like the Sarlacc pit, the Swamp, Jabbas Palace, Cloud City, The Wookie/Ewok village...

Ah the good old days playing as a bounty hunter in the Sarlacc Pit. I remember jumping high in the air, coming down, and freezing someones arse with my carbonite gun...

Or as a jedi in Cloud City. You would duel inside, shoot out the window, watch your opponent fly out to their impending doom... Then you would go to the Carbon chamber and fight some crazy dark jedi with force pull and grip (this is back when grip WORKED! not the NEW grip that sux.) man, they would kick ass. Grip, push, pull lever...... You get the idea.

So let's get some of the old GOOD mp levels back!!! NOW!!!

Emachil

i would like to see han and leia's kids (jaina jacen anakin) maybe make both young (10ish) and older (18ish)

how bout a hutt i think that would be pretty histarical

some cool levels might be corellia (possibly with the planetary thruster involved-from the corellian series)

on yavin maybe a forrest map

maps:

Hoth (with useable turret cannons)

Kashyyyk (wookie homeworld)

Vortex (the musical Glass tower that Leia crashed into)

Lower levels of Coruscant

Jabba's Palace (complete with Bomar monks)

Myrykr (no force powers)

a Mon Cal capital ship

New Republic senate chamber

Mos Eisley

Gungan city (good for the Jar-Jar slaughter mod)

Naboo hanger

Naboo city

Models: (ala Big Fluffy Pack 2 style - if you have the pack you can see all of the models)

Hoth Han

Hoth Luke

r2-d2

Sam & Max (I always played as Max in the BFP2 days)

Indiana Jones

Sy Snoodles (and the band, but NOT the spec. ed. rock video versions)

Rouge squadron pilot

Noghri

Scout Trooper

Snowtrooper (w/ cape)

Mon Mothma

Dressed up Amidala

The Grim Fandango characters

Jawas

Spacetrooper

Darktrooper

Tatooine Luke

Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru

Monkey Island group

Luke and Han in stormtrooper armor

Deth Star Droid

Snaggletooth (in blue)

Hammerhead (Ithoran)

Episode 4 cantina aliens, and band

Weapon mods:

Blas-Tech DL44

E-Web

force pike

force axe

vibroblade

Rebel Alliance blaster (From the beginning of ANH)

Boba Fett Gun

Tusken long rifle

Gaffi sticks (no bantha traks needed)

"Hold-out" blaster

dual lightsabers (with animations)

Akimbo pistols

I forget the name but it is a type of sniper rifle that has no "laser effect"

deployable/operable laser cannons (ala Day of Defeat)

Gameplay:

ill write that later

Archived