Home

Poll: Which skins/mods/levels would you like to see?

Juztyn

gday all. I'd like to see 'Dark Bobo' from Tripping the Rift.

http://www.trippingtherift.com

there's a quake3 model of him already out there atm, so I figure aldusting him for JK2 wouldn't prove to be that difficult a task. Also, he's got some uber sounds that would put some much needed zany-ness into JediKnight.

for anyone who's not seen Tripping the Rift, take a stroll over to their page and dl their first flick. It's truely mad.

:)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see a Han Solo and Boba Fett Skin!:D A DotF map for MP would be nice too (including qui-gon, maul, and young obi skins) It would need the naboo hangar too though and maybe some of the palace to be best though :) Next up I want a mod where you can do ground warfare including vehicles. maybe a Renegade sort of mode, but for SW?

(just skimmed thread so if its been discussed, sorry)

I'd love a Mace Windu skin. Now, I never was a huge fan of Episode 1. I loved the Jedi fights but the story line just didnt seem as good as the original triology..Well point being Mace was in Episode 1 (duh), and he was played by who else, Sameul L Jackson whom is one of my favorite actors. Add in the fact he is the first on screen movie Jedi to have a purple sabre which is kinda cool (all we've seen is red green and blue on screen). He didnt have a huge part in Episode 1, but from the trailers of Ep 2, he is, pardon the language, bad ass. I mean, that all out battle scene, *drool* I think for us huge SW geeks thats a glimpse of heaven.

I mean they include ONE Jedi, that being Luke...No Vader, no Maul, no Obi Won (I did get the custom one of that though), etc Can we getta Mace?

I don't think anyone mentioned this but i would like some Ep1, 2 lighsaber sounds. The saber sounds in the game are great but i like the new sounds a lot better, such as the clashing and when the sabers are locked, to me they sound more dynamic tham the oldskool sounds.

Hi Everybody!

This is my first post here, and I am joining the swelling ranks of the JK2 fanatics. If only there weren't more hours in the day...

I just wanted to throw my insignificant weight behind some of the requests that have already been expressed. Here are the mods that I would like to see (basically the ones I used in JK):

skins:

Ep1 Obi-Robe Kenobi :p

Mace Windo

Hell, any Ep1 or 2 jedi

weapons:

Blastech DL-44 to replace the Bryar

levels:

Hoth Echo base

Forest of Endor

But, let's be honest, I'd be happy with just about any mod. That's what makes the JK series so great.

Cheers...

What I would like to see...

SKINS

From Star Wars Episode One - Battle Droid, Destroyer Droid (heh, yeah right...) Qui-Gon, Padme... Naked Padme (hey, I'm young, I like Natalie Portman, nothing wrong with that! Plus while people are staring, go in for the kill... now I have to run from the mob of women gamers *force speed* :p) Jar Jar! (Yeah... we need him... nothing worse than someone getting killed by Jar Jar... plus he's good target practice)

From Star Wars Episode Two - Jango Fett (duh), Zam Wessel, another Padme, Clone Trooper...

From Star Wars Episode Three - A really badly scared Aniken?

From Star Wars Episodes 4-6 - Luke with the cloak, Leia with the slave suit, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Jabba the Hutt (another yeah right...) Ewoks! (Will have the same affect as Jar Jar, humillating when someone is killed by one of these) IG-88

From Star Wars Expanded Universe - Mara Jade, Jan Ors in a bathing suit (hey, they said they were going to the beaches of somewhere) Dark Luke, Dark Mara, Emperor Clone, Yuuzhun Vong, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Anikan Solo. Lowbacca, Tenel Ka

From Shadows of the Empire - Xizor, Guri, Coruscant Guard (from the game really) Dash Rendar.

From Final Fantasy (just another one of my favorite games) - Sephiroth, Cloud, Vincent, Aeris, Tifa (favorite women from the series, plus I think they would be cool with a lightsaber) Seifer, Squall (just want to kill the punk), Tidus (want to slaughter this punk) Auron.

From Lord of the Rings - Aragorn AKA Strider, Frodo, Legolas, Bromir, Gimli, Gandalf, Saramon, Sauron, Arwen.

LEVELS

From Star Wars - Naboo Generator Room (with Duel of the Fates music), Jedi Council Room, Carbonite Chamber (better than we got now, and better than the one someone made)

From Final Fantasy - City of the Ancients (area where Aeris died), Sector Seven Pillar, Shinra Rooftop

From Lord of the Rings - Ruins (where they fought the Ringwraiths), Elven Council Area? (where the fellowship began)

MODS

Spork and SBX... the best saber mods out there.

WEAPONS

From Star Wars - Dark Trooper Plasma Gun, Duel Lightsabers, a BETTER Sith Lightsaber (AKA Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Maul's Saber, Lightstaff... whatever)

From Final Fantasy - Masamune (Sephiroth's and Auron's), Buster Sword

Alright, I'm Done! Everything I could possibly think of... maybe a few of these will come to existance heh.

• 3 weeks later...

GUNDAMs GUNDAMs AND MORE GUNDAMs

hehe that light saber would just look sooo cool as a beam saber

hehe ^.^

RX-78

MSZ-006

RX-178 Gundam MK. II

Zaku II

any any others i missed lol

Duel of the Fates - With a good Maul character in single player would be stunning. Maybe you play the role of Obi Juan?

Obi from EPII and I need to be made. As well as some of these classic remade levels need to be well.. REMADE.. as in

Battleground JEdi seems like they got it right but too small... same problem with the current Oasis.

One of the good maps of MOTS was the Luke's Tatooine home, and the large spaceport level with multiple hiding spots... good maps!

They need to bring back that rail rocket gun, that was sweet.

I don't like the current Death Star level, the emperor's throne room needs to be bigger and more ominous.

THEY MUST find away to make a map for Bespin, where lUke and Vader faught with working destroyable windows that suck everyone out..YAY!

• 3 years later...

Archived