Home

Poll: Which skins/mods/levels would you like to see?

Juztyn

I know that Rune used the Unreal engine, but I loved the models (if a bit too huge to be realistic).

How about some viking and medieval skins (Desann's model might be big enough to make them look decent, otherwise it'll have to await the SDK)?

~JediMouse~

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see more of the levels from Jedi Knight redone for Jedi Outcast. Battleground Jedi was my favorite dueling level in Jedi Knight, so I was very pleased to see that Raven included Battleground Jedi 2.0 with JK2; it would rock if all or at least some of the other levels were ported over.

Someone might have mentioned this, but definately have a handicap 2 vs 1 mod, where 2 of the players are qui-gon, obi-wan, vs Darth who has the double bladed saber (a lot of work here to make new duel sabre animations). It would be a fantastic mod.

I think the best level idea so far is Endor. It would, in a way, be similar to the Nar Shaddaa levels because of all the places to fall and die. Make little 'houses' in the trees with guns or ammo/shields/life in them. Make platforms and make them far enough away that you have to have force jump 2 to get to them.

I have to say that a fight on the sandbarges from the Sarlac Pit scene in "Jedi" would indeed be awesome in MP. You could even have that cannon on the main barge that Leia used.... maybe limit the amount of other areas it could hit so it doesn't completely dominate.

You would be able to jump from skiff to skiff and if you fell off the skiff over the pit you would slide into its belly and it would belch like in the movie. That would be heaven.

Someone or some people created a *beautiful* episode 1 map of Naboo complete with the working force fields and pit section where Qui Gon met his noble end. It was done for Unreal Tournament. How hard would it be to convert that kind of map over to Q3 - or can you not convert that kind of map?

It would be too bad if you couldn't since the map (there are some others - Mos Eisley, Death Star, Star Destroyer) is absolutely stunning in it's attention to detail. Hell, I kept getting slaughtered because I was too distracted by the scenery... "Hey look! They even have the Queen's ship in the bay!!" BAM!! Smoked.

DS

Yeah, that Star Wars Map Pack was focking awesome.

The URL for the site:

http://planetunreal.com/utbuilder/SWmap.htm

The only things I can suggest (or rather agree with what's been suggested) is a lot of the JK1 maps updated with JKII goodness, like Canyon Oasis, Valley of the Jedi (and VotJ Tower), and those great custom maps like Jedi High School. If I had those maps, I'd never stop playing. :sithm:

I only have 2 skins I want to see and some I DONT wanna see.

pretty please haves:

- Noghri

- Royal Imperial Guard

pretty please NOT haves:

everything not star wars related.. it kicks away the fun of the game

Regards,

XIII aka

NTS_Archer

Hi, this is my 1st post ;)

I've been mapping for about 3 years now, 1st for Hl and then Q3 engine games like RtCW and now JO.

I've planned out a map and I'm about to start making it using Gtk radiant, I can then just re-map the textures and put in the necessary entities once the mapping SDK is released.

It's a dual map, where players dual on top of the landing pads/at-at station on Endor (y'know where luke gives himself in). Players can fight on the landing pad itself or go down in a small elevator to the glass tunnels. I hopefully wih have a few at-at models docked at the station that can be fought on top of. Players can be thrown from the top to the floor far down below, but I like dualing with just the saber.. shows true skill :) The rest of the map surrounding the station would just be nice eye candy and then the huge shield generator dominating the sky line.

I'm definitely open to suggestions for gameplay features on this map, and any other ideas for maps you could think of.

As for other things I'd like more saber stances and saber types - double sided, increased length etc. maybe more elegant, oriental stances, more special moves and whatever other cool new force powers you could think of.

This has been mentioned many times b4 but an RGB colour slider for the saber as well as choosing your own hilt would be amazing.

I have level that I made for JK1 I think would be great for JK2.

Its a nice little Death Match level I created with Boba Fetts Slave 1 in it.The only problem is i have no idea how to convert it.

I Would like to give it to someone who can.

All that is great what you listed, i want all those things, but how about some Destroyer Droids, from ep1 with self made shields, and can have extra sheilds when you pic them up, and when you crouch, you roll up into the lil ball form, and when you stand, you come out just like the movie :) hmmmm, but there is jumping. and there shouldn't be force powers for it. Rockets on the bottom of the droid for jumping.

and i wanna see a REALLY good Darth Mual Model! not a Skin, a Model! I wanna see a self made model like the one in Quake 2, that was sweeeeeeeet! how about Emperor Palpatine? And with Maul, you should be able to have the choice of 1 light side, and the second. When you press 1, it holsters the sabre, so, lets make it, 1, sabre, 2 sabre, and then holster :)

Yes, and the battle Droids who run around saying "Roger Roger" And how about some from the Ep 1 game for the Dreamcast. I realise not all of these things are possable. But it is worth a shot. Or at least, maybe Raven can help to.

I went through all the posts for this thread and most of the skins that I would like to see done have already been posted. However, some skins that I'd like to see haven't been posted. The three skins I would really like to see done are: Spiderman, Batman (complete with cape), and Spawn (also with cape). If someone could make those, or tell me how to do them I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Archived