Home

so who r the senators??

Zygomaticus

I'm not Leon so what I'm posting here is not the official word.

Ranking based on the 'yes' votes:

1. Lord Tirion 27/8

2. Boba Rhett 23/7

3. Young David 22/7

4. darthfergie 20/11

5. Thrawn 19/7

6. Eets'chula 18/3

7. Darth_Rommel 18/4

8. Tie Guy 18/7

9. Compa_Mighty 17/10

10. Jedi_Masta 14/10

11. Kvan 12/7

12. Luke Skywalker 8/13

13. Clefo 7/11

14. WC_Heavyarms 5/5

15. Reaperfett 4/17

Based on 'no' votes:

1. Reaperfett 4/17

2. Luke Skywalker 8/13

3. Clefo 7/11

4. darthfergie 20/11

5. Jedi_Masta 14/10

6. Compa_Mighty 17/10

7. Lord Tirion 27/8

8. Kvan 12/7

9. Thrawn 19/7

10. Tie Guy 18/7

11. Young David 22/7

12. Boba Rhett 23/7

13. WC_Heavyarms 5/5

14. Darth_Rommel 18/4

15. Eets'chula 18/3

Guest Tie Guy

Whaa?!? I lost by 3 measly "no" votes of all things. Argh!!! Thats makes me mad that i lost even though i had the same amount of people want me on the senate as 2 people that made it. But, rules are rules i gues...darn.

And i really wanted to be on the Senate too, and i contributed alot to its making, and i thought i had a good shot. Oh well, won't let myslef get too down about it, nothin i can do now anyways, "the people have spoken."

hy guys i think you should make an ip check of every pole there were highley likely more people that did the same thing as i did someone even admitted doing it so guys ip check every poll for the guys here please........ ummm i dont want to say the guys name cause he's a nice guy and i promisei didnt do it by any other people than myself

ps: just trying to help you guys................

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Leon, maybe we should have a tie- breaker vote for all those that got 17 "yes"votes. It's not really fair to not make the senate, on account of something that wasn't supposed to count in the first place!

Thanx for hearing me out, maybe consider my comment...

No Rom, thanks, but no. I was the one that thought no votes should count (alhtough not specifically like this), and i will not abandon my position just because it is not advantageous to me in this case. I still believe that people with high no counts should be in the senate. Thankfully, we didn't have that problem this time round, but that doesn't mean i don't think it should still be true.

But, we may have other complications, as Delphi pointed out. As soon as he dropped out, i wondered whether he voted more than once on other people's threads, or if it was just his own. Now it appears he wasn't the only one....

Besides, i will have otehr chances. We are really big now, and will probably need at least one more senator before too long, and there are always the re-elections...

Guest ReaperFett

4-17? Damn, that's bad. Take it people dont rate me as a senator? ;)

Doesn't bother me. I hoped to make it this far, and did it, so I'm happy

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Whaa?!? I lost by 3 measly "no" votes of all things. Argh!!! Thats makes me mad that i lost even though i had the same amount of people want me on the senate as 2 people that made it. But, rules are rules i gues...darn.

And i really wanted to be on the Senate too, and i contributed a its making, and i thought i had a good shot. Oh well, won't let myslef get too down about it, nothin i can do now anyways, "the people have spoken."

ouch...:(

Man...I'm sorry Tie Guy...I really am sorry for you...well that is unofficial...

remember the admins etc have to review the ips and stuff like that so who knows...

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

ouch...:(

Man...I'm sorry Tie Guy...I really am sorry for you...well that is unofficial...

remember the admins etc have to review the ips and stuff like that so who knows...

Did you know that we gained 30 people since last night? (857-887) So, we'll need another senator soon, and i'm a patient guy, so i'll just wait, and hope i make it then.

Wow! I actually made it! (Unofficially) I didn't think I'd make it in! Well, I'm glad I did, and I'll do my best to support the people of the GB Forum! :D

So sorry for you Tie. :( That's really sucks. . . Maybe next round this'll "create a strong sympathy vote?" ;) You deserve to be in too. . . You've been here longer than I have. I know what it was! You didn't have a flashy banner! I have one! Next election I'll make you one! ;):D

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

I'll post the official results once WC_Heavyarms' ballot is timed out..

in the meantime, there's obviously some people going to be disappointed. But like a wise man once said:

que sera, sera.

WC Heavyarms ballot ran out...oh...nearly a week ago...Come on Leon...

Originally posted by Thrawn

Wow! I actually made it! (Unofficially) I didn't think I'd make it in! Well, I'm glad I did, and I'll do my best to support the people of the GB Forum! :D

So sorry for you Tie. :( That's really sucks. . . Maybe next round this'll "create a strong sympathy vote?" ;) You deserve to be in too. . . You've been here longer than I have. I know what it was! You didn't have a flashy banner! I have one! Next election I'll make you one! ;):D

Hehe, i did have a banner.....but i took it off after the election was over.

Oh well, i'm thinking we'll need a new senator soon, i noticed that we were growing by about 20 people a day at least!!! And now with the forums being combined there are more people than ever. Until then, i can wait.

Archived