Home

What is your favorite food and why?

Rogue15

ok, let's combat this forum purge before it consumes us all!

Mine favorite food is Pizza. Definetely pizza. I could eat it my entire life and not get sick of it. My favorite kind is from this food chain in Florida called Hungry Howie's, they have this awesome buttercheese crust, pepperoni (altho they don't put enough of it), and of course the cheese....yummmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

And a nice 20 oz. bottle of Mountain Dew.

ok, now that I'm done, what's your most favorite food?

OK this may sound crazy but I'd have to say...OIPs (food chain in Eastern US [at least I THINK its only in the eastern part] standing for Original Italian Pizza) Pizza, Perperoni, extra cheese, and they're powdered garlic...my my my is that good...plus with their Bread (IMO the best I ever have had) with butter and their powdered garlic again, the best meal I've had in quite awhile...ok I'm done

favorite food: steak, best one I'd ever had was at a place called "The Savannah Grill" (I think) in Savannah, Ga. Never would have thought of that one, would ya. Anywho, steak was thick and juicy and seasoned exactly right...mmmmmm, drooling just thinking of it!

favorite drink: Code Red

favorite dessert: Peanut Butter Pie...especially the kind my Grandma makes...oooohhhh...I'm hungry now...:p

Guest Supreme Warlord

Mine is Chicken Tender with Maraconi Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, and green beans with milk to drink! Oh yeah that is my most favorite food. or dish...

Originally posted by Clefo

Pizza is overrated, but its still good...

Pizza is not overrated, you've just never had good pizza...

I would have to say that pizza is my favorite food to eat, with a good steak coming in at a close second...

Originally posted by Artoo

Pepperoni pizza, with garlic butter dumped all over it. mmmmmmm with a large Dr. Pepper to wash it down. And peppers ao I can dip them in the excess garlic butter. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Just thinking about that meal makes lights my mouth on fire!

Archived