Home

Real Sabers (Jedi Academy)

JediSith999

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by L'Equa Sinar

yea, this is all about star wars, i respect and like all the kendo, katana stuff etc...but this is a star war forum! I'm not trying to stop ppl voicing thier opinions, but don't forget we are going for realism for starwars, not life :)

Lets be real though.. George Lucas didn't invent a 'saber technique' that could be taught like Kendo.. Thats sort of related ;)

Originally posted by Con. Snake

No country on the planet would ever let you have one.

What about America?

In Lynchburg VA teachers are allowed to carry concealed Uzis to class, so lightsabers would probably be OK.

trink12.gif

They were on the cover of an NRA magazine, LOL!

trink12.giftrink12.gif

Mike said:

"Green is the brightest, then blue"

then he also said that red is cool too in a dark environment, it glows nicely.

Also no matter where you go I think all of the blades from parks all the way to lightech are the same, all electro luminescent 360 degree, with poly carbonat tubing.

I just ordered a green bladed defeder, since I am a Jedi Master, and will teach young Jedis LOLOLOLOL

- Ross "JediSith999" Berger

Jedi Academy Leader

OoOOooooOh!

Well I hope you enjoy your freaking TOYS you bloody overgrown CHILDREN!!! Get a life! 268 dollars for that piece of ****? That is SOOOOO shallow... I can eat for a ****ing month from that money and you just want a glowing dildo to pleasure youself with. SAD!

OoooOOOOoooh, I have a lightsaber, how cool, wank, wank.

Come here and no amount of lightsabers or guns or whatever will save you from me, I'll grind your ugly faces across the pavement until even your dental records can't save your identity!

I shouldn't reply to trolls, and this is completely off topic... but I'm genuinely worried...

We should all live in fear of Nill's face-pavement grinding techniques. He may even use this. Are there support groups for people who have had their faces ground into the pavement?

(I can't believe there is actually a web-site for pavement?!)

actually katanas are unlikely to break, a mastercrafted katana has about an inch of hard-tempered metal along the edge of the blade with the rest of the surrounding metal being softer quenched steel, repeatedly folded and hammered to remove any impurities in the blade - The soft metal will not shatter, and the harder edge gives a far superior cutting surface, and being surrounded by softer metal as a buffer it will not shatter and incurs only minor wear.

<------ did a thesis on feudal japan :D

Pavement grinding?? Sounds like fun!! :)

lol, how many times do we have to tell people!! this aint a katana forum! lol

jediSith, hope you enjoy your green defender, i a getting a defnder too, should be here next week, although the blade color remain to be seen! :D

Greetings all!!

Up to today i have considered making my own lightsaber. I had never imagined anyone to produce them as i read in this forum.

Even though it is cheaper to make your own saber, I somehow feal that a glowing saber might be cooler.

This is a reply of gratitude to all the nice ppl in here that spend their time to educate us lesser beings ;)

JediSith999: Nice subject.

But it indeed saddens me to read that some ppl cannot accept other peoples hobbys like Star Wars (SHAME ON YOU).

At least now i know why i have to save some money the next couple of months :)

I consider buying a Lightech saber, but indeed the saber at:

Darthworkshop

look nicer, but cost too much.

As a final comment: All of you guys who will go duelling with these awesome sabers (myself included hopefully:) might consider getting one of these just to spice things up:

Jedi Tunic how to make

Archived