Home

Real Sabers (Jedi Academy)

JediSith999

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nill the Mean

OoOOooooOh!

Well I hope you enjoy your freaking TOYS you bloody overgrown CHILDREN!!! Get a life! 268 dollars for that piece of ****? That is SOOOOO shallow... I can eat for a ****ing month from that money and you just want a glowing dildo to pleasure youself with. SAD!

OoooOOOOoooh, I have a lightsaber, how cool, wank, wank.

Come here and no amount of lightsabers or guns or whatever will save you from me, I'll grind your ugly faces across the pavement until even your dental records can't save your identity!

Some of us make enough money to afford such decorations. Appearently your still getting an allowance from mommy.

I also find it awefully funny when people boast that they are somehow invincible from guns... Whatever.

I think you should take your Fast and the Furious Civic and stop trolling around.

lucasforum.com???

who is this Lucas guy anyway. oh sorry i think some guys use the wrong portals when they search messageboards.

Just to clarify what this messageboard is about.

George Lucas is synonym with Star Wars.

All of you guys who like spamming this board, go home and grab your encyclopaedia and the one with "L" as you will need to look up his surname first then George, I think thats is where you failed when you did it last time. Now read what there is about him and you will read alot about Star Wars and so on. That is why we talk about Star Wars and sabers and all the cool things from the universe (as if you even know it). YES Geoge Lucas is actually the guy that made "Star Wars" (even though not alone) thats freakin fantastic.

I think that guys like Nill the Mean should look for some messageboards like premature-puberty-messageboards.com. Then when you grow up you can return to lucasforum and eventually we should have a saberfight

:)

But until then - May the force aid you in growing up and expand your wisdom!

Originally posted by Nill the Mean

OoOOooooOh!

Well I hope you enjoy your freaking TOYS you bloody overgrown CHILDREN!!! Get a life! 268 dollars for that piece of ****? That is SOOOOO shallow... I can eat for a ****ing month from that money and you just want a glowing dildo to pleasure youself with. SAD!

OoooOOOOoooh, I have a lightsaber, how cool, wank, wank.

Come here and no amount of lightsabers or guns or whatever will save you from me, I'll grind your ugly faces across the pavement until even your dental records can't save your identity!

That is what he said !

To tell the truth, I saw a MUCH better series of sabers than lighttec (sp?). It included great looking hilts, and the blades were neon and the like. Indestructable, although thin shielding for a more realistic look. I forget the site though...it was such a long time ago. The price was roughly around 60 dollars, in which included the following. Lightsaber (such as parks sabers and the other kind), a small little fx box that clips to your belt and can be hidden rather easily. If you move your saber, it makes the noise, if it hits something, it makes a clashing noise. There was an on and off switch as well. Thinking upon it now, I wish I could find the site!!! Although the one thing that REALLY makes the saber look good...is the trails.

1558118772.m.gifObi-Wan Kenobi: Don't defy the council, Master, not again.

Qui-Gon Jinn: I will do what I must, Obi-Wan. :saberb:

I'm at work, and it sucks, la la la la la

There were sites which i saw like the ones above (Sabers with neon/argon, ranging from $60 - $125) although these saber blades were made of glass with a plastic covering, which would make them fairly weak for dueling i would have thought, although the effect of the saber going in/out was nice

I'm sure i posted this site somewhere in this thread before...

*Sith goes hunting through previous posts*

Hey, at least its more interesting than work :p

:dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber: :dsaber:

Well the fx are cool indeed. But take a look at the hilt. It looks like, well a plastic tube :(

And they ain't as durable so that you can fight with them. Anyway it is indeed nice effects and i guess i'll just have to wait till some odd professor developes a consentrated array of light before i get a blade that has cool effects. :D

There are 2 kinds really aren't there..

Lightec, Parks..The ones that look really good, light up all at once, and are duelable...

The restof them are the Neon ones, that although light up like a real Saber are not as duable and from what i have seen the handles look a bit crappy... you want my opinion..get one of each, if you can afford a lighec or parks for $200 + then you can afford a neon one for $79.00 or $129.99 :)

Grrrrr, i'm still at work, i had 4pm - Midnight shifts

:evil6:

Hopefully i'll be on for some duels on the WP FFA #3 when i get in after midnight because at the moment i'm really REALLY bored :bored:

And i'm still waiting on my rogue saber to arrive...

Ah well, shouldn't be TOO long ( I hope :p )

:duel:

Hi you all!

I really want to buy a saber at Lighttech but I live in Europe.

So I cant call them.......how can I order one????????????

I have e-mailed them twice but didn't get an answer.

Has anyone of you ordered a saber from lighttech, who doesn't live in the US???

I ordered mine & i live in england, you can call them, just call

0014102823976 from any phone outside the U.S and you will get through :)

btw, to guys who i talk to on here a lot, i just won a DigiCam on an auction, so i will be able to get some shots of my lightec when it arrives :)

PS: Anyone in England just watch Empire records on BBC1?? Wtf was it all about??? lol

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this (i don't have time to read the whole forum right now) but the thing I noticed that made me like Park's Sabers better was the switch they employed. The Lightech sabers employ a very mundane metal switch much like a toggle switch on a piece of factory equipment while Park's Sabers have a more Star Wars type switch. I wish I could even think about getting one, but college is more important right now and I don't exactly have $300 just sitting around. Have fun with them those that can afford them.

Correct me if i am wrong, but i was pretty sure that Park's had the same switches as lightec, the large square part on the top of Parksabers are the LED's which just flash etc.. when the saber is on.. I am sure i recalled them having the same switches, if not, then my apologies to you.

I'll be sure to take lots of closeups of the Lightec Viper Defeneder when i get it though :)

Speaking of which, JediSith, have you ordered yours now? When are you expecting to get it? :)

Sinar :)

Sinar, I really want to know about the flexibility of the polycarbonite tube. In the video I noticed the duelers.. well not actually dueling very much. (I'am referring to lightech). When they did duel, the sabers were slightly floopy, not rigid.

I understand someone said this was simply an illusion due to the moving of their hands as there was a twisting of their wrists (i.e. floppy pencil trick) but I'am not sure if it's that.

So please mention this once your saber arrives. Thanks! :)

Whoops

*Sith slaps sinar with an unignited lightsaber*

If you had came into the channel and told me to go to FFA #2, i would have noticed, but i've been in FFA #3 all night

lol

ahh well

and btw, yeah, mine said 6-8 weeks, but someone on here said that thats just a longer time than is needed in case anything goes wrong - i hope they're right :D

Archived