Home

Having a little trouble, Nute?

Redwing

Holonet News: Refugee Relief Movement Fundraiser

Found this little article on the Holonet. One note caught my eye:

Aside from members of the Loyalist Committee, many important business leaders contributed to the cause. Wat Tambor, head of the Techno Union made an appearance despite his physiology not requiring solid food. Corporate Alliance magistrate Passel Argente made a sizable, tax-deductible donation to the RRM before leaving. Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray put in a brief appearance, but left early citing "stomach pains" at the exact moment that Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo arrived.

Stomach pains, Nute? That's your explanation for it? :D

You see, Nute Gunray is actually a human inside a robotic suit. That human likes the other human and when the one human showed up he fled because he's a sissy and is shy.

Also because if I had to hear her speak ill of the Military Creation Act I'd have to get in a knife fight with her.

Xizor had a human replica droid. They're much more human feeling than a synthdroid and also vastly more expensive. Guri cost roughly 10 million credits. Compare that to 600,000 for a TIE Defender (i guess that would be like a B-2 technology-wise, so if 600,000 credits=$1.2 billion, then Guri cost $10 trillion.)

Originally posted by Zargon

I bought an AOTC Collectors box of cereal last night, its good stuff, it had Obi and Jango on the cover, the other box had Amidala, Anakin, and Maul maybe?

I have them both. It's

Count Dooku

, not Maul good sir.

Archived