Home

wtf is DMA stand for?

Hateplow

I know its the red sabre one hit kill whoring move (THAT TAKES SK33l, yo!!!~) but what does DMA mean?

Ive been calling the move Smite. Some people call it Banish and others call it Dispatch. WTF DOES DMA MEAN!?

Guest HertogJan

DIE MOTHER****ING *******!!!

Ohw sorry, didn't mean to say nasty stuff, it's my evil self from an evil parrallel universe...

Perhaps he means DNA, it means:

desoxy ribonucleine acid (eh... wel I learned it in Dutch, don't know it in english)

Idiots... Death From Above is a normal (yellow) stance saber attack. You run up to an enemy, and jump, at the same time press attack and you'll jump over and hit them while in the air, therefor, DEATH FROM ABOVE. The heavy stance move (red) is more of a leaping slash, you hit them about a foot off of ground level.

the STRONG special has been called Death From Above ever since the first time it was used. The medium special IS from above, but it doesn't do as much damage as strong special. Therefore, the medium special is called "Weakass Move From Above"

Originally posted by Phr00t

the STRONG special has been called Death From Above ever since the first time it was used. The medium special IS from above, but it doesn't do as much damage as strong special. Therefore, the medium special is called "Weakass Move From Above"

Plus the medium one CANT HIT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and for you flamers out there, yes i know it can hit but not very often!!!!!!)

It also has a huge recovery time, I think it's even longer than the DFA one.

I'm not sure, but I think I heard that the medium special move was designed to hit other people in the air. Of course a situation like this never happens and when it does it'll already be too late to start the move.

Who cares, the name is ghey. We should stop using gay arconims before this becomes EQ.

"WTB FBSS SsoY PST!!!!"

Lets give *shudder* DFA a cool name please.

If you dont like Dispatch (which I can understand) how about you come up with something better.

I personally like Smite or Banish.

Hmm, did I stumble into a CS forum? Being bombarded by all these "gheys" and "gays" makes me think so...

I believe that the term DFA originates from Battletech and that would be reason enough to keep it. Besides, I haven't heard a better one yet, even though DFA is a bit inaccurate when describing the heavy move.

Also, DNA is "Deoksiribonukleiinihappo" in finnish.

Archived