Home

I'm Seeiing Episode 2 On May 7th !!!!!

Man Leon... i go into a lot of trouble getting to see the movie on the 16 on 10 PM my time... and with that would be seeing it a lot sooner than a lot of Americans.... and then you do this... i hate you i hate you i hate you... leave me alone :D J/K

ah well .. the official release date here is 17 may.... and im gonna see it 16 may.. so im glad enough :D...

and guys.. less than 10 days... would you believe it.. it is next week.... CANT WAIT

*jumps up and down*

The official release date for nl is may 17, I'm happy I have tickets for may 16 (just reconfigured my countdown clock :D)

Leon ... If I don't find any trace of a review before the release of the next issue of your mag ... I'm gonna ... I'm gonna ... tell your boss that you're a lousy employee (you gave me his e-mail adress remember :p)

9 more days

(dang, wet my pants again)

*hands YD a towel* I have a stack of them next to me just for this. :D

Leon, What I'm thinking were all wanting from you will be an almost spoiler free review/opinion of AotC. Do you think you could at least throw us that bone? :) Pretty please? :D

I have *checks pocket* five dollars and eighty-four cents burning a hole in my pocket. It's all yours if you do this for us. :D

Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3

What's with all those Dutch people? They allways seem to get everything first.

hahahhahahahahhahahah lol.... that is SO NOT TRUE hahahhahahaha please let us have this one ok :D... i mean you yanks always get everything first... so just let us enjoy this one :D;)

did he say when ??? i mean what time today he is gonna see it?? right now it is 10:16 AM... maybe he will see it this afternoon.. or tonight...

YOH LEON: dont tell us anything about the story line... just tell us whhat you thought of the movie ok? :D :D ;) good luck you lucky *blink* :D

alright, here goes:

- i'm right now posting my review in another thread in off-topic.

- I write for a dutch youth mag called Hebbez. (http://www.hebbez.nl). We're going do to a review on the movie in the next issue. I got to go since i'm...well...the Star Wars authority there. :D

- my review will be spoiler free, but from time to time will contain some spoiler fields. they won't give away massive story-line stuff; just some details that some might now want to know.

- if you want to know the big stuff (and believe me, there IS big stuff !!!!), i'll explain in the other thread how i'll handle that.

Btw: the movie is AWESOME.

You can quote me on that. :D

Archived