Home

Kicking for kicks!

NewBJedi

Are kicks a valid tactic?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are kicks a valid tactic?

• Kicks are cool, thump, thump, saber, aaaah!
    • No, kicks are a lame tactic, learn some other skills!

I find that kicking people around I can beat almost anyone in FFA or a duel.

For the duel it doesn't hurt them but once the person is knocked over, I do my blue-stance saber lunge, muhaha...

Are kicks a valid tactic or are they kinda cheap?

What do you think?

Actually, while I enjoy kicking people down during challenge duels, I'll never strike them should they fall. Same goes for when I win a saber lock.

I don't know, I feel it adds a sort of level of respect to my game... And a ton of people I've played with appreaciate it and won't hit me either.

Well until they fix the hit location box VS DFA. I plan on putting a boot to the head of anyone who spams it (I could care less about the occasional DFA though, so long as it wasn't a kill done on me by the hit detection bug).

however as soon as someone either kills me by spamming (I get bored and ignore them and run into a mans fight, where people use everything and then some, and then here comes captain spam with a DFA splitting my bored ass in two peices heheh).

when that happens, I go bersek the next spawn, from grip draining them to jedi cannoning them to kick spamming them. I say fight a spammer with spam (just not with the DFA since it's so unreliable comparatively)

just kick and kick and kick, then grip, then push or pull then kick again then blue stance lunge... A few of those frenzied fast enough will do the trick.

Heck there is nothing like kicking one of these lamo's over and over and over.

I can kick someone sometimes 4 times in a row without missing or anything when the person sucks enough. then it's just a grippity grip grip till they die... Or be really evil and DFA them for a dose of thier own medicine.

Then when and if they bitch I tell em to stop spamming DFa and I won't spam them anymore, end of story heheh.

Originally posted by Vulkan

Actually, while I enjoy kicking people down during challenge duels, I'll never strike them should they fall. Same goes for when I win a saber lock.

I don't know, I feel it adds a sort of level of respect to my game... And a ton of people I've played with appreaciate it and won't hit me either.

i do the same thing, but not for the same reasons.

i leave them there and look at them out of pity, to taunt them

maybe they're thinking i'm nice and everything and do the same back to me, while i'm down on the ground all angry and stuff :)

me on the ground : how dare you taunt me like that

them : this guy showed me respect, i'll show him some. we should all get along, what a great chap!

Heh, I find it an amusing move to pull on grippers in Nar Shadaa:

Gripper grabs me. I activate force aborsb, run up to him and boot him arse backwards off the ledge he was going to drop me off of :> Oh how I laugh.

Originally posted by power_ed

But kickfights rule.... :D :D

Especially when a certain 2 people team up on some poor, unsuspecting sucker. :)

i do the same thing, but not for the same reasons.

i leave them there and look at them out of pity, to taunt them

maybe they're thinking i'm nice and everything and do the same back to me, while i'm down on the ground all angry and stuff

me on the ground : how dare you taunt me like that

them : this guy showed me respect, i'll show him some. we should all get along, what a great chap!

Let's face it: The only reason we're out there chopping heads off is to make each other look bad. So maybe you're doing theright thing. :)

I love kicks! It's especially useful for people who are really ticking you off because it's kind of humiliating in a way. I really love kicking someone off a ledge or into a pit. :)

It's also useful if you're being double-teamed because you can quickly knock someone down and quickly finish off the other guy then go back to the first guy.

Archived