Home

JO Demo!

This was sent in a newsletter to Lucasarts subscribers...

"Jedi Outcast Playable Demo

Completely New Level - Not in Release Version of the Game

LucasArts.com is pleased to announce that the playable demo for Star Wars® Jedi Knight II®: Jedi Outcast will be available for download on Friday, May 10th!

Gameplay takes place in a COMPLETELY NEW LEVEL not found in the actual retail version of Jedi Outcast! An early version of this level originally premiered at E3 2001. Scores of fans have asked about it since then, so the team cleaned it up and added more dialogue, cutscenes, textures and doubled the size of the map.

In the demo, Kyle not only has access to five different weapons (Bryar Pistol, Stormtrooper Rifle, Flechette, Thermal Detonators and the Seeker), but he also has his lightsaber and various Force Powers including Force Jump, Push, Heal and Mind Trick."

So there ya go! I personally will be getting this demo, since I do not have (and probably will not be able to get) Jedi Outcast.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

JK2 is nice but idont like all the puzzeling

IL stick whit GB Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PII 350

256mb intern

10 gb hard disk

8 mb sis video cart (AGP 2X)

12 mb voodoo2 add on card

52 speed cd-rom

micrsoft weel mouse optical (verry nice)

JS speakers whit Subwoofer!

soundblaster 128 pci card

eternet card (Cabel Internet)

2 USB

1 ps2 (mouse)

Monitor (Max 1024 x 768)

Motherbord M726 PC Chips(not That Nice)

And This will explain why!

;)

i just played the demo and the reflecting floors especially during a saber battle is......:eek: AWESOME!!!

it took me so long to defeat that guy in the cloak with the red saber....i finally got him with one of those boomerang saber tricks...*you know the one where he throws it at him and it comes back to your hand ;) *

It was fun, but i still havent finished it :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

You can't give it to them..... But I can! :D

Jedi Outcast Demo

or try

Jedi Outcast Demo "FYI: the dl comes up in a popup"

Might wanna hurry with those before the word gets out. ;)

Now I just have to wait until someone rips the .bsp file out and uploads it somewhere.... :rhett:

Thank you very much :lol:.

I'm having trouble with the sith lords. I have been fighting constantly and dying... Meh! I'll get past them somehow. As for the shield generator, once you get to the top floor, go to the room where you see the shielded door and on your left should be a panel, deactivate then jump to the shield in the middle and deactivate. Hope I'm right :D.

It's not a sith lord ... it's a reborn ;)

When you press the 'L' button you can switch stances. I myself like blue (fast) the best, the full game has also a red (heavy) stance.

Keep the fire button pressed when you're fighting. Repeatable klicking won't help you.

There are different swing depending on what direection you press. Example: when you press right or left (A or D) while attacking with the saber you perform a horzontal slice. When you press back (S) and atack when the enemy is behind you, you perform a backward attack (blue stance has a nice backstab :D)

And ... keep trying. The reborn in the demo isn't the most easy lightsaber enemy in the full game (there are different classes reborn), but it isn't the most hard one either (You'll get shadwtroopers, Tavion and Desann).

Succes

Archived