Home

Attack Of The Clones: The Paragon_Leon REVIEW

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Get CC, see the movie at least 5 times.

That should keep you off the street.

Seriously; i'm suffering in agony; i HAVE to see it again !! And i must stress that i did not have that experience with TPM..

Are you saying to get both? If so, I can't. I have to wait until June to see Episode II or get the game :(.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you don't see a 'droid control ship', if that's what you mean..

what IS seen, is

sort of a situation room similar to the one on Yavin IV. VERY similar, in fact.. It looked to me like they were controlling their forces from there, although it isn't solidly shown anywhere.

okay Leon,

do the Kaminoans actually say the name of who ordered the clones, and is it actually pronounced SIDO-DYAS or is it pronounced Sidious like it should be? In other words, it just seemed stupid to give a false name that so closely resembles your real Sith name, doesn't that defeat the purpose? So I was wondering if it really was given as SIDO-DYAS or did he use his real Sith name Sidious

Thanks

I didn't want to read the review, because I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but I have a question.

Is it rated PG-13? Because when calling one of the local theateres to reserve tickets it was said that it is rated PG-13. Is this true?

Sithcloak

Archived