Home

New faces, or names, rather, it is good to see you guys!

Heavyarms

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by idiot00001

More people may also be joining because of AotC. Am I considered an oldbie yet?

You've certainly been around for a while, Idiot... you were here before the merge, right? Really, the only oldbies we have in this forum, are the guys who joined on the first day! :D These forums are still very young!

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

You've certainly been around for a while, Idiot... you were here before the merge, right? Really, the only oldbies we have in this forum, are the guys who joined on the first day! :D These forums are still very young!

How long have these forums been around? Btw, anything I should know about the oldbies, so I can steer clear of the problems and such :lol:?

Originally posted by Sardaukar

Btw, anything I should know about the oldbies, so I can steer clear of the problems and such :lol:?

Lessee....

Rommel is short, Rhett's avatar smokes pot, Kvan is never here, but when he is, it's fun to piss him off, Tie Guy posts every once in a while, but don't get him going about console games. :D Young David posts only once in a while but is always here, and that's all i can think of right now...

I know, Tie Guy, I just couldn't think of anyone else.

I WILL NEVER CONSIDER MYSELF AN OLDBIE!

I have never wished to be called one because I find myself a lot different then them, and I just don't consider myself an oldbie.

Originally posted by Eets'chula

Lessee....

Rommel is short, Rhett's avatar smokes pot, Kvan is never here, but when he is, it's fun to piss him off, Tie Guy posts every once in a while, but don't get him going about console games. :D Young David posts only once in a while but is always here, and that's all i can think of right now...

:lol:. Thanks alot for the advice :D:lol::D

Idiot; you joined when i became...moderator ?

BECAUSE i became mod ?

:D

j/k. I know you didn't.

It's fun to see that there isn't a certain 'one-liner' that is synonymous with me. And i've been around at least as long as those mentioned before.

Oh, and i might add: i STILL have the same avatar.

Originally posted by Young David

Hmmm ...

I think I am an oldbie ... I don't know the exact day I joined ... am gonna find out :D

Don't worry, you're definetly and Oldbie. (considering you joined on the first day ;)) If I'm not mistaken, these forums started on July 27th. I registered on the 31st, although I've been here since the first day.

EDIT: Dude! Look at YD's post count! :D

Hmm....i would post more often but there aren't as many good threads anymore. I still get on a couple times everyday.

I joined the first day, i guess that makes me an oldbiem, and i've been on the Lucasgames network for much longer than that.

BTW, watch out for all the Dutch people on the forum (wraith 8, young david, Paragon_leon, and a few more i think), if you make them made they may say bad things about you in Dutch. ;))

Oh, and don't get me going on anything, and the same goes for heavyarms or Tirion (if he ever shows his face around here again) :D

Yep, there are a lot here. Although i get the feeling we're not as organized as we should be... :D

A Dutch-only room, anyone ?

When i became a mod, i had two goals; elevate these forums to 'cozy and inviting-status', and move for Dutch-domination.

One of those is not serious. Your pick.

If the new Dutch registrants would be so kind as to make themselves known....

Archived