Home

New faces, or names, rather, it is good to see you guys!

Heavyarms

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you look at the url of your profile you can see an ID number at the end. My profile url ends like this:

member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=45

The lower the number, the earlier you are registred. In this thread (so far), only Tie Guy has a lower number than me.

Yes I'm here even longer than Leon (2 days), that makes me the oldest dutch guy here :D ... well ... Leon is older, but I'm here longer.

Tie Guy ... why don't you tell the story how you got your first 1000 spams ... uh ... posts ;)

Originally posted by Young David

[bThe lower the number, the earlier you are registred. In this thread (so far), only Tie Guy has a lower number than me.

Tie Guy ... why don't you tell the story how you got your first 1000 spams ... uh ... posts ;) [/b]

Yes, i even joined GB.com before Rhett, i think....

Anyways, my first 1000 posts weren't spam...ok, so maybe some of them were, but we had one or two threads that everyone spammed in, even Leo!!! You should have seen some of them. They were mostly just chatting and talking about how cool the new boards were. Anyways, it was summer then and we had nothing to do except get on the boards so there were always lots of new posts. Plus, we talked ALOT about GB back then before it was out. On top of that, we found out that after 1000 posts we could get our own rank. I reached that mark in about a week but they wouldn't give me a rank because you had to be registered 10 days and have 1000 posts.

Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3

I wish I had 1000 posts now, all the newbies will respect me as thier elder.:D

You have almost 1, 600 in all your accounts combined, I think... :D

I'm member #56....

Me and TIE posted ALOT in the first week*... after 7 days, he had 1000, I had 650/700... :p Close race, eh? ;)

*Combined, I think we woulda had ATLEAST 40% of the forum's total posts...! :D

I've been here since GB.com started, but I didn't spam as much as many of the oldbies.. Which is why I find myself saner than them :D

Ahh nostalga... Remember when I freaked Fergie out with that one avatar? Man that was a great time!

Originally posted by Kvan

Uh, Hi all. I'm a newbie, I just wanted to say Hi ;)

Eets, I see you finally came out of the closet... :p and....

I DON'T GET MAD THAT EASLY! :mad:

A newbie, huh? I guess your the other guy with Kvan as a name on these boards, not the one that was one of the original members. :D

Archived