Home

Dismemberment in SP

Thrawn89

I have noticed since updating to 1.03 that in Sp games, I seem to be only capable of taking of arms or hands (this is with g_SaberRealisticCombat on), perhaps this is just me or it has something to do with the mods I have installed, but I was wondering if anyone else has spotted this. (if not it is most likley my mods)

Also, what exactly does

g_DismsmberProbabilities 1/0

do? I'm guessing it alters the dismember probabilities:o but what exactly does that mean? Also does setting it to a different number ie not 1 or 0 have any effect? If so could you lot tell me what?

Cheers for any replies

Yup. I have noticed the same problem. Except I havn't seen any dismemberments since 1.03.

I have a dismemberment mod installed "enyak_mutilate." but it still doesn't work.

Is there another dismemberment mod that works?

If not, is it possible to have two versions of the game installed simultaneously?

I play MP and SP often but there is no way I am going to play SP without mutilation.

It is just too funny.

:confused:

(Edited to remove spoiler)

Unfortunately that doesn't do the trick. I used to play SP with dismemberment (i.e. arms, legs, torso, head, hands) prior to 1.03. I haven't changed any of the settings however since patching to version 1.03 dismemberment doesn't work anymore. And yes, all the settings have the right values. Reinstalling the game showed the same thing: works fine with v1.02 but not after patching to v1.03. Any helpful ideas please?

• 1 year later...

I does work in 1.04, as I use it. I can't remember all the commands right now though.

I believe you need to have some bool call something ui_censored set 1 for any of the dismemberment stuff to work. You should be able to find it in the SP config file.

g_saberRealisticCombat is crap. It ruins the whole game as it makes the lightsaber rediculously powerful and makes the game way too easy. This is why it's considered a CHEAT.

Use g_dismemberProbabilities 0 instead, you'll get almost the same effect without increased damage. Yes, I said ZERO.

Archived