Home

WIP: Mon Calamari Model

moooa

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all

thanks for your support and sorry for not updating but i'm very busy last weeks so i have done nothing

But now i'm on holiday so

I will finish ackbar and eerin bant to release them and after will finish cilghal and ibitsam

daadmiral your skin is great and i have fix the little bug

give me your mail and i will send you the model

And now i'm still searching someone who have a gamecube and rogue leader for having the ackbar sound

thanks

moooa

Originally posted by moooa

Hi all

thanks for your support and sorry for not updating but i'm very busy last weeks so i have done nothing

But now i'm on holiday so

I will finish ackbar and eerin bant to release them and after will finish cilghal and ibitsam

daadmiral your skin is great and i have fix the little bug

give me your mail and i will send you the model

And now i'm still searching someone who have a gamecube and rogue leader for having the ackbar sound

thanks

moooa

Altimaman@earthlink.net

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx all for your patient

I'm sorry i've promised you update last weeks because i'm on holiday but i fall ill and now i will rework :(

Here's what i've done today, i've finished some skins of ackbar and finished the shaders. Tell me what you think.The first pack will be release soon but for the moment i've no sound if someone can help me

moncal.txt

How many packs are going to released?

So far I've seen more than 10 excellent skins for this cool model.

They look great :)

The green calamari reminds me of Mr. T :D

Will the Male Mon Calamari Jedi skin be included in any of the packs?

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

How many packs are going to released?

So far I've seen more than 10 excellent skins for this cool model.

They look great :)

The green calamari reminds me of Mr. T :D

Will the Male Mon Calamari Jedi skin be included in any of the packs?

I think there will be 4 pack

the first one which is ready but without sounds will include the calamari you see on the last shot + one and ctf skin

the second will include the male and female jedi version robed and unrobed with ctf skin. the male is almost finshed but need to include lods + blue skin and the female needs skin + lod

The third pack or model will be ibitsam with rogue suit version and normal version. It's done (i've to make the lod) and i'm wiating for mariners2001 skin

The last model will be the mon calamari warrior you see on sw galaxy

Originally posted by DaAdmiral

What happened to BradFu's MonCal Jedi skin?

I don't know I have send him the model and have no news of him

I hope he hasen't leave his project

I also hope that Adillon and Krankor will make skin for the model

The best thing seems to be either use some of the Raven's sounds and modify / edit / add effects to them to make them sound Mon Calamari-ish or record some and add effects ;)

It would be nice to see seperate taunts for each of the skin varients (ie Jedi / Ackbar)

I doubt I could do the voice; but I'll see if I can find some sounds from Ackbar too.

Does Rogue Leader have sounds by Ackbar?

Thanks Scouttrooper i already have it but thanks for your effort

I've search too for rogue leader sounds but with the same sesult has you

Hèkx Nòxú yes it seems that rogue leader have some ackbar sounds which i can modify after for making the sounds for the other

If i can i will do sounds for each skin (the 5 i have in the "normal" mon calamari pack" it depends of how big is the file with the sounds. For the moment it's 4.99 Mo big

Thanks again foryour help

hey good going on your project. i was reading you were lloking for some sounds. why dont you just search for something fishy sounding like gurgling or something. or even froggy sounding. thats unless you really dont care for a charater with speaches.

Originally posted by ninja

hey good going on your project. i was reading you were lloking for some sounds. why dont you just search for something fishy sounding like gurgling or something. or even froggy sounding. thats unless you really dont care for a charater with speaches.

The problem is that ackbar speaks in episode 6 so he has a voice and i want to be similar to this voice for the other too, not exaclty the same but like his "smoker and drunk" voice

Archived