Home

WIP: Mon Calamari Model

moooa

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the eyes are MUCH better. can't wait to see the rest of the body skinned. i really dig the blue skin Nanodagiardino posted ... would be very cool to see those kind of variations once you're done with him, moooa.

that's all i have to say right now, man ... great work!

WOOOOWWWWW I feel dizzy

This is the first post, first thread ever and I see THIS!! Why doesn't anybody speak of these things in the outside world? This is so ****ing(sorry) cool. You are pros! Damn. What's the deal? How do you get that? I think I'm going to faint!:eek:

Posted this earlier, but it got chopped off with the new server.

The full skin looks great, Mooaaa! (By the way, to anyone who didn't see his post earlier, he mentioned that he had finished the rest of the skin, and just needed to finish the other LODs. You can see the new shots at http://www.geocities.com/mooooa2002/ )

Of all the models currently in progress, this one is at the top of my list! :D

BradFu!

sorry to hijack this thread but since it's regarding your dengar model i think it's ok.. right?

anyway, i know you plan on fixing dengar's back once your done with the moncalamari model, but are you going to fix his stance/backstab problem as well? i know that bloodriot and absath's fett models have the same issue and it's due to some "tying the lightsaber to the bone" issue (or something like that)... also, does the mon calamari model have this issue as well?

Because so many of the cool models coming out are empty when they get dismembered. It doesn't ruin the model or anything, but it's a shame to see someone go to that much trouble in creating a model only for them to look so fake when they are killed in a game with dismemberments. The Arra Sing model looks really terrible when it's dismembered, by the way. Replace Kyle's skin with hers and try it out--it's modo crappy.

Anyway, just thought I'd ask. The only model I've seen that seems to have used caps is the Vader one.

- DT

Thanx bradfu for the post

Delmar many people suggest me to not change dengar back because if u see on the starwars site, it said that the armor of dengar is a stormtrooper modified armor, but yes I will fix the bug.

Spacermonkey helps me for this but i'm not sure to understand the all.

And for ackbar, he moves not well for the moment. After i finished uvmapped the lod1 and 2. And after send the file to the skinner to put differnet skin in the pk3

Archived