When I finish ackbar I'll make the one who has most of the vote

I hope finish him at the end of the weekend

For ackbar I finish at least , the lod0 and he moves cool I think

I start uvmap the lod1

I have to fix some skin and mesh error so I will post new pics tomorow

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

moooa, a male twi'lek would absolutely ...

ROCK!

count my vote for him. and if you make him half as well as dengar and the mon cal, the community is in for a treat. and just some food for thought, (and maybe jumping the gun a bit) but maybe the default twi'lek, blue and red team colors could each have different variations of the lekku (draped, hanging, etc). again, just something to think about.

keep up the great work, moooa!

Actually, if you made two or three sets of lekku as seperate surfaces that can be turned on and off, you could have different lekku configurations for different skins. I think this would be an awesome idea if possible, because it would mean there would be a great deal of variation possible with skinning, to the point that it looks like seperate models :D You could have one set just straight hanging down the back, one set simply draped over the shoulders, one set hanging around the neck. Even without that, though, a male twi'lek would be cool :) Tott Doneeta is my favorite Tales of the Jedi-era character, he just looks so badass :D

Can't wait for the Mon Cal to be done so I can get goin on my Jedi version :)

I only have a few bones to pick with the admiral Ackbar so far. On his face, his eyes are not bugged out alone, they have skin around them and from the front are barely visible (the actual eye, the skin is visible). Also, around the top of his mouth and bottom of his mouth, to his neck there are a LOT! of wrinkles. I don't know if you've already skinned him or not, just putting my 2 cents in.

[iI]Darth Vader I think u confuse with the female twilek ayala made by spacermonkey. I propose a male twilek

And just a question, the twilek with a robe or with trousers like in starwars galaxy

For the moment Zam has 2 votes(4 with Lucko Mabri :))

Twilek 4 and IG88 1

For the lekku maybe we can try

We're all aware of the female Twi'lek, we're discussing a Male twi'lek now. Based on the movies, Twi'leks seem to be the second most widely spread species (behind only humans). If someone were to count each instance of an alien species in the entire Star Wars saga, I have no doubt Twi'leks would be at the top. Not suprising, if you know a little about their homeworld. Ryloth has a strange rotation, so that one half of the planet is always extremely hot, the other side is always extremely cold. There's a narrow strip of land in the middle that's in constant twilight so people can live there. That chunk of land probably gets pretty crowded, and the world itself doesn't sound like much fun, so a lot of Twi'leks would logically want to get off :) I think it makes sense to have both a male and female Twi'lek for JKII, because of that. If nothing else, Twi'lek make really cool Jedi! (Check out Tott Doneeta!)

True, Kranckor, which makes it all that more substantial that they're the most widely seen alien species in the movies. Mon Calamari MAY be more, but only because you see a bunch of them in ROTJ in one place. Twi'leks are alot more widely spread.

Originally posted by Kranckor

Well if you want to do it THAT way then Gungans would be the most seen since there were hundreds in TPM :D

:gungan: :gungan::gungan::gungan::gungan::gungan::gungan:

You're right, we do see more of them than anyone else. But it's all on Naboo, so that doesn't count :) For Twi'leks, we've seen them scattered around a lot more.

Archived