Home

the asses change their name

arguile

According to dictionary.com, one of the meanings of legion is a large number, multitude. It is also defined as a military group, but it is not restricted to military. I'm not saying we have to make this our name, I'm just pointing out legion does not mean we are military only. However, we are not trade or whatever oriented....we are everything oriented. We may have a lot of people interested in trade and what not, but we're everything. keep that in mind.

acronyms arent so bad as long as they say something cool.

D.I.C.K.S. isnt one i have in mind exactly but as long as it spells out an actual word, its ok.

after awhile everone would forget the real meaning anyway and we'd just be left with a cool name.

after awhile everone would forget the real meaning anyway and we'd just be left with a cool name.

If the real meaning is one that captures the readers attention and interest, it will not go away. In real life, do all company names become an abbrevation? No, some do, but the majoraty of mayor company's has non-abbrevation name (Sony, Nintendo, Coca-Cola, etc. ). And I usually forget what company it was when they use an abbrevation-name, except when they are important (and in SWG, as a PA we can't expect that we will be very important).

Just keep the name short and captivating, or choose the abbrevation path that ultimatly leads to a faceless PA.

Oh, and Waith, thanks for all your work. Why don't we keep our current name untill the game releases, so that all Wraiths work hasn't been for nothing?

Archived