Home

Secret Level

Elvis_Maximus

The one that I know of is called the pit. You go into the console in sp mode and type in map pit. I remeber a long time ago on the forums, there was a rumor that if you beat the sp mode on jedi master that you get another level at the end. I never heard anything else about this again. Was it ever confirmed or dismissed? :D

Didn't anyone notice R2D2 and C3PO in Bespin? When you use the "use" key on them C3PO goes "Oh the maker" (or something like that), and then R2D2 goes with his "toot-toot-bleep", and then 3P0 goes with "Fine, be that way".

"The maker" thing was from AOTC btw...

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

"The maker" thing was from AOTC btw...

Atually it's not just from Attack of the Clones. C-3PO also uses the term in Episode 4: A New Hope towrds the beginning when Luke is first talking with C-3PO and R2-D2

"Thank the Maker! This oil bath is going to feel so good!"

But you were right as well!

It's kind of wierd knowing now that C-3PO was actually thanking Darth Vader for his Oil Bath! ;)

Originally posted by darthfergie

NO SAM & MAX EASTER EGG!?!?!?:eek:

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Yeah really eh?

Know what would be cool? If Max was in the game with a BFG from Q3 LOL!! Maybe there'd be like a secret wall panel somewhere or a cave in the yavin canyon and when ya let him out he goes all ape on the baddies. Like in JK, cept with a BFG lol.

Archived