Home

for those who have asked for a demo of me playing

leelink

Originally posted by leelink

And whats surprising is he doesnt know what stance is which. he said this to me in the game also.... I use meduim stance, not light stance, I told him this in the game.

Oh, you use medium stance most of the time, do you Leelink?

Now, before I go on any further, let me first say that I did not watch the demos above in their entirety, only the first few rounds of each, because, well, watching the two of you play is mind numbingly boring.

1. You used the light (blue) stance maybe 95% of the time.

2. Sometimes you would change to strong (red) stance to do a move or two, but you'd switch over to old trusty light (blue) stance pretty soon.

3. You used the medium (orange) stance least of the three stances.

Now, if you still consider yourself using the medium (orange) stance most of the time, for which of the following reasons is that?

a) you are color blind

b) you are a god damn liar

c) the demos, all four, no five, of them neither represent the way you "usually" play

d) all of the above

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha.. u freakin n00b.. the blue stance is the light stance.. and u used it almost exclusivly in them demos. You guys are gonna quote this im sure too.. just cause your stupid like that. You guys are both a couple of n00bs... You look like a couple retards flailing your sabers around in hopes u might hit someone .. Why dont you practice a little control before u go braggin about your lame ass skills.

Originally posted by Jevesus

Oh, you use medium stance most of the time, do you Leelink?

Now, before I go on any further, let me first say that I did not watch the demos above in their entirety, only the first few rounds of each, because, well, watching the two of you play is mind numbingly boring.

1. You used the light (blue) stance maybe 95% of the time.

2. Sometimes you would change to strong (red) stance to do a move or two, but you'd switch over to old trusty light (blue) stance pretty soon.

3. You used the medium (orange) stance least of the three stances.

Now, if you still consider yourself using the medium (orange) stance most of the time, for which of the following reasons is that?

a) you are color blind

b) you are a god damn liar

c) the demos, all four, no five, of them neither represent the way you "usually" play

d) all of the above

at least I didn't say orange stance. haha talk about color blind

Before I say what I gotta say, I watched all the demo's in their entirity!

Leelink and Twins of Doom look O.K. to me. They use all the stances and forces and varie their game well. They certainly don't spam.

Instead of cussing them here, why don't you just pop on over to their server and see if you can put your money where your mouth is!

At least they have the guts to back up their comments with demo's, something which I know alot of you wouldn't dream of doing.:tsk:

lexx: i can appreciate your attempt, but it is futile.

nobody here is raving about their mad skillz except for leelink and twins of doom, thus, nobody needs to prove their skills except for leelink and doom. the rest of us, or some of us anyway, does not make claims, and therefore does not need to prove or reinforce those claims.

im not claiming to be a bad-ass jedi knight or anything of the kind, leelink is.

given the condescending attitude towards supposedly lesser skilled, and, given the fact that he writes off opinions from people he does not _think_ are skillful or experienced in the game, you'd think he'd know which stance is which.

the fact that he does not know which stance is which, this boasting bigheaded goof known as leelink, just makes this whole deal a hilarious event.

hmmm - I see both sides of the story and find this one quite a dilema:( but I do know that if you claim to be good - you better back it up - and they have both said come fight us then! On the other hand, boasting about your skilz is just lame.

I just don't know!!:rolleyes:

what disturbs me the most isnt the boasting, it is the condescending attitude towards supposedly lesser skilled. if you cant swing a sabre like a mofo your opinion is supposedly not justified, leelink implicitly claims (read the whole thread, read what he bases some of his arguments on).

then, after having used this moronic stand and condescending attitude, it is revealed that he dont even know which stance is which.

thats humor for you.

Yes there is a hint of arrogance about it all. Just because your name is not known, does'nt mean you don't have an opinion, indeed if this was my first post ever, it wouldn't make it any less "valuable".

I do know one thing, some days I suck bad and other days I kick butt. That's why I don't say I'm good and that's why I don't say I'm bad. I like posting funny stories when I do play good or come across complete a**holes but that's about it. I certainly don't boast.

Twins of Doom has provided a valuable service to this forum by providing guides etc and his clan obviously try to help people improve their game.

Please stop the n00b bashing. We were all n00bies once upon a time.

Why don't you all just agree to meet on a server and let the testosterone flow then that would be the end of it. This is just too much like being back at school for my liking. I'm gonna stay out of it now.

Leelink: you do need to quote your stances right for the sake of argument.

Archived