Home

World Cup thread

Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3

Beckham had to wait 4 yrs to redeem his mistake from the last WC.

And he got married to Posh along the way.;)

*Looks at previos poster* Hey JayVizion! Were hast thou been?

for once someone spells my tag name with the z and not an s!

not much crazy, just been working hard and taking a few classes here and there. haven't had much time to play games as of late but i did get the xpac for swgb the first day it came out. gotta say, i really love the gunships!

Originally posted by Clefo

WHOO! ENGLAND! WHOO!! TAKE THAT DANISH PEOPLE! :D

Hehehe how sweet it is when you are winning!!! :D

Roll on the Brazilians, we'll let them know how the Argies felt when they got punished by us.

Rio Ferdinand = Player of the tournament so far. :cool:

I love watching it in Spanish, its so much more awesomer, you get random bits like:

Rivaldo ha engañado a defensores! Él hace un 1-2 a Ronaldo, él tira a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. ESPERA! La Pista De Rivaldo Acaba de Ser rasgada Apagado Por Un Pollo Del Diablo Y Se ha anulado La Meta! Una Qué Vuelta De Acontecimientos!

Originally posted by Clefo

Rivaldo ha engañado a defensores! Él hace un 1-2 a Ronaldo, él tira a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. ESPERA! La Pista De Rivaldo Acaba de Ser rasgada Apagado Por Un Pollo Del Diablo Y Se ha anulado La Meta! Una Qué Vuelta De Acontecimientos!

:rofl: :rofl:

thank you Clefo.

I need an update on whos were. The last I heard was that Germany and South Korea were playing in the semis, and I haven't been night-owling to watch the games.

Archived