Home

Signature?

Captain Fett

*remebering back to the days before lf.com*

ah the good old days... back when we had sigs, and avatars all the time...

*Keeps remebering*

back when viper wasn't banned and around all the time, there were few mods, and now swrpg forum...

Man i am really glad thouse days are gone... ;)

Originally posted by Wraith 5

*remebering back to the days before lf.com*

ah the good old days... back when we had sigs, and avatars all the time...

*Keeps remebering*

back when viper wasn't banned and around all the time, there were few mods, and now swrpg forum...

Man i am really glad thouse days are gone... ;)

Well all I remember is the first part, and THOSE were the good ole days.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

i'm confident that with the speed these boards are expanding (61000 members and counting), there will be server-capacity-expansion around the corner. I think we'll get the sigs back then.

would you back me up if i said atleast half of that big number are one-timers and a quarter, zero-posters?

I suggest we delete those accounts...send out an email (if possible) to all members telling them to start visiting or their account will be deleted. Just like the Zone did recently/

i'm confident that with the speed these boards are expanding (61000 members and counting), there will be server-capacity-expansion around the corner.

Not anytime soon... a second server has already been added recently. The ads can only cover so much of the fees required to set up and maintain servers.

Guest King Andrei

i'm confident that with the speed these boards are expanding (61000 members and counting), there will be server-capacity-expansion around the corner. I think we'll get the sigs back then.

There WAY too much members here already. And some of them never really post.

Archived