Home

Anti-Saberist Code vs. Saberist Code

dugan_yoyo

Anti-Saberist Code or Saberist Code?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Anti-Saberist Code or Saberist Code?

• I kill anyone for any reason! ASC FOREVER!
    • I am honorable and will only kill a fellow dueler! SC FOREVER!
    • I really don\'t give a darn, I just play the game.

Sooooooo, yeah. I've enjoyed reading the ASC (Anti-saberist code) and SC (Saberist code) posts. They really are quite entertaining. While I must admit that I am more of an ASC guy myself (i kill anyone, even if their lightsaber is off), I wondered how many actually support ASC and how many support SC. Let the polls decide!

Why do the code when the player you play against DOESN"T FOLLOW the code?Wouldnt it be pretty stupid to get killed and lose your killing streak?I bet they would say "What code?What the hell are you talking about?Oh screw you!IMA GONNA FINISH YOUR ASS!FATALITY!HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Of course I wouldnt say that but I would like to because...Dunno!

S

S

Last note: I think it's SCREWED!

if i see a typer in a ffa, or someone with their saber down, i generally just run past them, unless they've attacked me from that position, or while i was in that position before.

Yeah I used to run past them but I've been killed typing so many times now that I think f**k it! Do unto others as they would do unto you!

I would never do it in a duel though unless done to me.

I prefer the saberist's code. I'm a duelist to the extreme. Even in FFA's, I mostly just duel. Maybe I'll screw around and actually FFA if another pair of people are already dueling (I wish they didn't limit the dueling in FFA, but oh well it's not called FFA for nothing). I generally follow the sabers down and all that crap to an extent. If the server has rules posted up that specify no attacking w/ sabers down, etc., then I follow it and get pissed when other people don't. If the server has no rules posted up, then I don't expect that people will be following sabers down and I enter the game in full understanding that the saberist's code does not apply here. If I see the majority of the players following it in that kind of server, then great. But if half the people choose not to follow it in a server that doesn't say you gotta, then niether do I.

We all play differently, and there's a server out there for all of us that either supports or doesn't support a certain kind of play. It makes me mad to see people connect to a server that says "sabers down = peace" or something of the like, only to run around rampantly killing players regardless of text boxes and sabers down. Likewise, I get mad when I see people demanding "sabers down!" in a server that didn't specify it. I swear, if we all just stuck to the servers that supported the kind of game we like to play, there's be alot less bitching and moaning between players.

I follow the ASC, its much funner :), if your saber is down and i kill you its your fault, did i tell you to lower your saber?, did i tell you to type in the battlefield?, also what i would do is start typing to an SC person then when he types i would go searching for him and kill him :D

The one thing about saber off=peace, it has no place on duel servers.

I am not talking about a saber only FFA server that ends up being a duel server. I mean the one on one duel (Force or NF) servers.

You want to bow at the start, cool, I won't attack.

But once you ignite your saber there is no "safe zone". A lot of players will constantly go into chat (a console drop down does not pause the game) in duel matches just so they can regenerate Force to heal.

Don't get me wrong; if someone is "999ing" out or having PC problems, I won't mess with them. I gain nothing from lag kills.

It's the "hp?" people who need to learn that this "saber off=let me heal" nonsense will be ignored.

yes, what i do is that if they are standing with their saber off waiting for a duel i leave em alone

i'll bow and all the better if they bow (they usually do) and then i'll fight, if they stop i'll give em all of about 10 seconds and then i'll warn em that i'm gunna kill them

in free for all.....that's a different story, if they move with their saber off IMO they are fair game...if they are using force with their saber off, i'll kill em

Saber Off can be quite a rule to keep up on a duel server.

I mean whenever im not attacking, i have my saber down and only take it up to attack.

I've seen many people duel that way.

I class it as from the first time they take their saber up then the fight is on (unless they are typing).

I only duel (no FFA for me.)

Archived