Home

These forums seem to be degrading

Datheus

Is it just me... or in like the last...week... These forums have just gone to hell... Spammers and just all around jerks...

Not to blame the admin, or diss them or whatever you want to call it, I wish they could/would (dunno which) do something about it

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys forgot to mention DannyJAllTheWay, cuz he got banned too. Funny how you didn't mention his name. Jedi2k2 and Bradley James hate the forums really. jedialphaknight just recently has been posting bad stuff. 95% of all that he posted was fine and dandy. Anyhow, I got banned cuz I was on the same lan. I don't think that jedi2k2 and Bradley James mind if they don't get unbanned. I think that jedialphaknight and myself, DannyJAllTheWay do mind though.

Originally posted by GUNNER

There are only a few of us to police all the forums but we will rid ourselves of the low lifes as fast as we can.

Just give us time and some space and they will be gone for good.

That you can have my word on.:cool:

I know some low-lifes that are still here... Won't mention any names but... oops. shush. you can't say that.

Originally posted by Chastan

I don't suggest Vestril....he is evil

Oooooooh, you better hope I don't become a moderator!! I would go on a banning warpath, and I would ban you AND beat you with a stick!! I know where you live you fu--hrmmm. I guess I am evil...:D

Anyway, thanks for the support Tyrion :), but I think this place is pretty well moderated without a crazy person like myself mucking things up ;)

Archived