Home

You have no honor foolish Padawans!!

Tsuguri

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christian samurai came into existence when the Portuguese missionaries came to Japan. These samurai were considered ronin (masterless) and were shunned by the samurai class and those above them. There were a few of these Christia samurai who considered having a physical daimyo (fuedal lord) would interfere with their duty to their spiritual daimo, God. These few refused to pledge allegiance to any body except God and therefore they didn't consider themselves ronin due to their alligiance to their Heavenly Father.

Christian samurai came into existence when the Portuguese missionaries came to Japan. These samurai were considered ronin (masterless) and were shunned by the samurai class and those above them. There were a few of these Christia samurai who considered having a physical daimyo (fuedal lord) would interfere with their duty to their spiritual daimo, God. These few refused to pledge allegiance to any body except God and therefore they didn't consider themselves ronin due to their alligiance to their Heavenly Father.

Ok so I wasn't wrong.

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

You would rather sleep than learn a leeson from the Emerald daimyo? Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...You are destined to force yourself upon others without reason and make think like you do. But, you will fall.

yes but even though they were forced they did find jesus.

So your telling me I doomed to repeat being a samuri and then becoming a ronin and then some guy will force me to be christian all because I find you to be boring.

Oh well.

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

I think he meant it in the context of:

"Have you ever talked to a woman without having to give your credit card number?"

:laughing: that dog is hilarious.

He is the geek from another dimension.

Yes, I can have any woman in the land, but I am married to Naomi as of April.

You married a girl whose name is I moan backwards? I see your intentions were very honorable indeed.

Originally posted by Tsuguri

I need no credit card number to obtain women. I am happily married to Naomi and we met in school.

Are you sure she is not a girl you had a crush on when you were in grade school and now you are just using it as a good cover story?

And the credit card matter is a bit surprising...

Archived