Home

You have no honor foolish Padawans!!

Tsuguri

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tsuguri

I am not in any hole. And your weapons are no match for my blade. And whitedragon, nevermind, but you missed the apology a page back. Now Tyrion, Kal-El, and that other guy. Bring it on! (unsheathes katana)

listen im sure that all of us are very proud of you for doing all this research just so you could come here and try to shoot every one down with your knowledge of achent fudal japan but KNOCK IT OFF

I am no newbie to forums. The reason I have not replied to pik-ard is that I do not have the time to deal with peasants like him. And, I have no respect fopr any of you three.

OH NO, HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR ME!!!!!11111111onoenone111111

WHATEVER SHALL I DO NOW?????++++++++++++??????

Well the next logical step is for me to jump out the window, since I cannot live any longer without his acceptance.

I'm just overrun with emotions right now.....I'm gonna cry.....

Man, you ARE an idiot...

I am no newbie to forums. The reason I have not replied to pik-ard is that I do not have the time to deal with peasants like him. And, I have no respect fopr any of you three.

Yeah,and we dont have any respect for you.Oh,and dont say you do have great respect and power,because you become more of a damned ^%%%guy when you do.

since when am i a peasant any more then the rest of these people? just because i come up with sound reason in my posts, and not directly flaming each other back and forth makes me a peasant? as spock would say, you logic is flawed.

You are the idiot, Kal-El. You say that you have respect, but you have none. Plus, I never said that I commanded any respect from you fools. And SPOCK IS A PUSSY!

Go and cry me a river Kal-El...

:rolleyes:

Idiot...

well thanks for defending me guys, j/k:D

also, if you have no respect for any of them, why do you respond to their posts? surely someone like you knows that you are better then them, and that is all you need to know. to need to argue with those lesser then you is a sign of weakness, or fraud, take your pick.

guys, if you support what i am saying, say so!

You are the idiot, Kal-El. You say that you have respect, but you have none. Plus, I never said that I commanded any respect from you fools. And SPOCK IS A PUSSY!

When you stop repeating my creative comments on you...seems like you have no brain under that hair, so you have to use up my flaming skills which I am keeping at a "low" because you seem to be chuckling them rather well...

You are the most pathetic person I have EVER seen here on the forums...

what kindof wise samari would call someone a pussy?! where the hell did that come from if you are what you say you are?

Obvously, none of you know your history. A samurai is looked upon as a great protector of the peasants, and his only possessions are his weapons and the clothing upon his back. Plus, when a samurai's honor is challeneged, he my use words that he would not use otherwise. I shall leave you pathetic peasants.

Obvously, none of you know your history. A samurai is looked upon as a great protector of the peasants, and his only possessions are his weapons and the clothing upon his back. Plus, when a samurai's honor is challeneged, he my use words that he would not use otherwise. I shall leave you pathetic peasants.

With each passing post, you prove to be my servant more and more

Archived