Home

You have no honor foolish Padawans!!

Tsuguri

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AB_Legion

hmm... if only SSC would enter this thread and flame this sucker - why doesn't he make himself useful where he's needed for a change :rolleyes::p:D

can i give it a go at flaming this guy/gal/person? i may not be up to ssc's standards, but i can try!

eh, anyways, sammy guy, who the hell do you think you are barging into this board, and dissing every one of us? why dont you go play against some of the more expirenced people here in a duel, force, no force, whatever you like, to see how honerable you really are? id bet you would loose every time, even to the @$$ fighters, lets get some @$$ fighters to take on this guy, if he even has the game... which he might not :D. lets see, you thuroughly made a fool of yourself here, and in the "get your lightsabers... theyre comming" thread.... lets see how far you get before you get banned, 50, maybe 60 posts before we get tired of ya? if i had the full game, and not just the demo,(which i plan on changing soon) i would take you on myself... just to shut you up.

anybody who wants to take this guy on in a duel say so here!

Originally posted by XERXES

oh yeah, just another way to up your post count until you get that custom title:D

I try my best :)

Actually I try not to spam but I guess my previous message could be considered as such. I thought I was answering a question. :(

listen dumb ****. DONT EVER QUOTE MIYAMOTO MUSASHI IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY STUPID **** LIKE THAT. musashi was a man of honor and goodness unlike you and he would never tell someone that they dont have honor unless they met him face to face. so if you want to start a ****ing flame war just because you think your better than everyone else bring it on. your clan must be ashamed of their daimyo

Originally posted by MasterD-LeyAmas

As for the rest of you, go read a book if you don't know what chi is; but Tsuguri, may I ask what prompted you to tell everyone they had no honor in the first place?

:ben:

chi is the energy that is in each living thing, a katana is a achient japanese wepon used by samurai who carried both a companion sword (short sword) and a long sword. any other questions

The reason I put this thread up was to see what you would do if I "dissed" you. I meant no harm. And kudos to whitedragon for knowing who MIYAMOTO MUSASHI is. That and I wanted to increase the number of my posts. You all have proven your honor and valor to me.

Originally posted by Tsuguri

The reason I put this thread up was to see what you would do if I "dissed" you. I meant no harm. And kudos to whitedragon for knowing who MIYAMOTO MUSASHI is. That and I wanted to increase the number of my posts. You all have proven your honor and valor to me.

oh...well thank you. but that still dosent mean that you can go around and tell people you dont know that they have no honor you have to earn back my respect by apologising to everyone. and yes i know alot about musashi ive even studyed his book "the book of five rings"

Originally posted by AB_Legion

hmm... if only SSC would enter this thread and flame this sucker - why doesn't he make himself useful where he's needed for a change :rolleyes::p:D

You know you can take my job when I'm busy...and besides...the thread is so pathetic it does not deserve my royal attention...

Archived